Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

LOL my df just looked at me like i was a freak!!!!

Posted by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 11:52 PM
  • 19 Replies

he just flipped through 10 different animes and i was singing every single opening theme and song in the middle of the shows and i knew exactly who sang them and what song it was LOL he stopped on teen titans and a song came on and all he said was "sing it babe, come on sing it, i know you know it, sing it" me "i dont know it LOL i know who sings it though jusy not how to XD"

he then called me a nerd and i said but im your nerd and you like it and that was that

oh and the reason he looked at me that way is because he knew i liked anime but he didint know i LOVED it that much....even though i have a half closet full of mangas and movies O.o plus he would have never gone for some one like me in high school but he thinks its cute now haha

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 11:52 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Lizzypuppylove
by on Dec. 4, 2011 at 1:31 AM

BUMP! cuz now my df is playing soul calibur 3 and im bored lol

Laura1427
by ★Honey Badger★ on Dec. 4, 2011 at 1:34 AM

That's a whole lotta anime. lol.

Lizzypuppylove
by on Dec. 4, 2011 at 1:35 AM

Quoting Laura1427:

lol iv been watching anime since i was 3 i started with sailor moon and dragon ball z XD

Laura1427
by ★Honey Badger★ on Dec. 4, 2011 at 1:38 AM

Haha. What is your favorite?

I never really got into it, but I have a lot of friends who did. My husband likes a couple as well.

Quoting Lizzypuppylove:

Quoting Laura1427:

lol iv been watching anime since i was 3 i started with sailor moon and dragon ball z XD

Lizzypuppylove
by on Dec. 4, 2011 at 1:41 AM

Quoting Laura1427:

Haha. What is your favorite?

I never really got into it, but I have a lot of friends who did. My husband likes a couple as well.

Quoting Lizzypuppylove:

Quoting Laura1427:

Fullmetal Alchemist is one of them then theres fruits basket,inuyasha, sailor moon,elfen lied,and a bunch more lol

Laura1427
by ★Honey Badger★ on Dec. 4, 2011 at 1:44 AM

Fruits basket? lol. Im googling that. :-P

Lizzypuppylove
by on Dec. 4, 2011 at 1:45 AM

Quoting Laura1427:

Fruits basket? lol. Im googling that. :-P

its about the zodiac :) ooooh and i also like Gravitation :) its a yaoi :D

cherryohcherry
by on Dec. 4, 2011 at 1:46 AM
I love, love, love anime! I'm currently watching Kaze No Stigma, and then I'm going to move on to Eden of the East. Besides that I always catch up on my favorite manga with the apps I've downloaded from the Android market. Just finished Ouran Host Club. ^^
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Lizzypuppylove
by on Dec. 4, 2011 at 1:48 AM

Quoting cherryohcherry:

I love, love, love anime! I'm currently watching Kaze No Stigma, and then I'm going to move on to Eden of the East. Besides that I always catch up on my favorite manga with the apps I've downloaded from the Android market. Just finished Ouran Host Club. ^^

Tamaki is my favorite from ouran :) so is honey :D

Mommy_to_b3
by on Dec. 4, 2011 at 1:48 AM
Lol cute
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)