Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

BRIDE TO BE!

Posted by on Apr. 26, 2007 at 11:32 PM
  • 2 Replies

Hello everyone at cafe mom!

I'm new at cafe mom,just singned up yesterday n I don't know about but I'll find out soon,,  I'm a woman of 52 yrs old,mother of 2 wonderful daughters n a grandmother of n about 2 become a grandmom again. anyway my daughters don't live with me any longer,they have their separate lives 4 a long time now. I lie with my boyfriend of almost 20 yrs,well my fiance because we just got engaged in Feb of this yr n we're suppose 2 get married, first we're suppose 2 have the city hall wedding this yr n the church wedding next for my b'day. Anyway right I think I have what u call "cold feed" after 19 yrs together I'm here thinking if I'm about to do the right thing by getting married for the second time for the reason that I'm not working right now and another thing is because our relationship is not going so well right because we both have alot of stressed,besides he's the one doing everything for the house,in other words he's the provider in the house n all that is getting 2 us right now n is kind of getting in between our relationship. Right now I don't know what to do or think..I realy need someone 2 talk 2 me n give me some feed back!   Thanks everyone for reading my post,,God bless every one of you!

Mom from New York!

by on Apr. 26, 2007 at 11:32 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
momofsora
by on Apr. 26, 2007 at 11:44 PM
When I read your story it reminded me a lot of mine. For a good year my husband was working and bring home the money and paying all the bills.  We worked things out and I got a job, but he was working and we still got married. 
Kim 
Robin
by Group Admin on Apr. 27, 2007 at 1:42 AM
Hi,

Nice to meet you!  Best wishes with your upcoming wedding!

For tips on getting started here, I recommend checking out the 
Getting Started and Making Friends at CafeMom post here.

Feel free to say hi and send some friend invitations to the other Moms here.  

To find other groups, click 'find groups' and search for topics...if you scroll down you can search by location, too!

Glad you're here!Smile
Robin
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)