Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Hey! New Here!

Posted by on Apr. 26, 2007 at 11:42 PM
  • 3 Replies

Hey! My name is Tabitha and I live in Thomasville NC. I am 27 years old and have a wonderful 4 year old son. I have been married for 5 years to a wonderful man named Dustin. I just wanted to introduce myself and say hello to everyone and I look forward to getting to know you and having fun!  Thanks, Tabitha

by on Apr. 26, 2007 at 11:42 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
4kids2
by on Apr. 26, 2007 at 11:52 PM

Hi, Tabitha! I'm Dawn and I have four kids. They'll all be teens come next Feb. (Gasp!) I hope you like it here! I have found some wonderful friends, and found that I'm truly not alone in so many things I thought prior to finding CafeMom. We moved here..Nevada, about 8 years ago, from So. California. I miss it there so much, but the cost of living is just too much. I miss the beach and Disneyland. My kids are happy, though, There are always friends out front between our house and one next door. They have kids the same ages as ours. I hope we can get to know each other! Have a great evening, and Welcome!   Hugs, Dawn

skyview
by on Apr. 27, 2007 at 12:04 AM
Hi Tabitha - welcome to the group.  You'll like it here.  There are a lot of women with different thoughts and ideas and we're always discussing a wide variety of topics.  Glad you joined.
Robin
by Head Admin on Apr. 27, 2007 at 1:48 AM
Hi,

Nice to meet you! 

Please feel free to say hi and send some friend invitations to the other Moms here. 

For tips on getting started, check out the
Getting Started and Making Friends at CafeMom post here.

I recommend also visiting some of the other groups here to meet Moms with similar interests.  You can search for groups by topic or browse through the 'active' groups.

Glad you're here!Smile
Robin
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN