Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Hey ya'll :P

Posted by on Apr. 26, 2007 at 11:52 PM
  • 3 Replies
Hey! My name is Kaila and I live in Tennessee with my husband of two years and our son, Aiden. Aiden is our first baby, born 9.27.06 (lots of pic on profile) After 20 or so hours of labor and only dilating to 4 I had a csection. He was born with his lungs collapsed, and flown out to a childrens hospital (with the helicopter landing RIGHT outside my window I might add) so I left the hospital the day after having him to go be with him at the NICU. Needless to say, we had a rough start, but he's very strong and healthy now and every day is a blessing! I'm a proud SAHM and I'm about to start some online classes. I hope to get a degree in education so I can maybe teach my son one day? IDK, we'll see. lol Anyway..that's me. Anything else, just ask. :0)

xposted in the introduce yourself thread
by on Apr. 26, 2007 at 11:52 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
ncmom27360
by on Apr. 26, 2007 at 11:56 PM
Hey Kaila! My name is Tabitha. I am new here also. I am from Thomasville NC. Been married for 5 years and have a 4 year old son. Just thought I would say Hey, since we are both new here!
skyview
by on Apr. 27, 2007 at 12:51 AM

Hi Kaila - You poor girl - you had such a hard time when Aiden was born.  But I bet it makes you appreciate him so much more now that he's strong and healthy.  God is good. 

Welcome to the group.  Feel free to talk about whatever is on your mind or respond to the posts others write. 

I look forward to seeing you around here.

Jean Ann

Robin
by Head Admin on Apr. 27, 2007 at 1:40 AM
Hi,

Nice to meet you! 

Please feel free to say hi and send some friend invitations to the other Moms here. 

For tips on getting started, check out the
Getting Started and Making Friends at CafeMom post here.

If you like to chat, stop by our group
Chatterbox to see if anyone if chatting or ask someone to meet you there.

I recommend also visiting some of the other groups here to meet Moms with similar interests.  You can search for groups by topic or browse through the 'active' groups.

Glad you're here!Smile
Robin
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN