Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

If You Get SSI

Posted by on Dec. 28, 2011 at 7:42 AM
  • 11 Replies

Since the 1st falls on a Sunday which is also a holiday does the money/check come before then or after then?

JW..my son gets it on a card and we need groceries so I am hoping it comes Friday..I know it doesn't post on weekends.

by on Dec. 28, 2011 at 7:42 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
IncognitoOne
by Angela-Marie on Dec. 28, 2011 at 7:44 AM

Things usually com early. I know the bank has NO problem yanking my house payment out of my account early if the 1st is a holiday or weekend....lol.

DamiensMommy1
by on Dec. 28, 2011 at 7:45 AM
Yes it will probably be the 30th but the 31st @ the latest.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
heartnhidin
by on Dec. 28, 2011 at 7:45 AM
Since it is on a card it should be on it the first. It might even be on it Saturday. Not Friday they never give it two days early.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
shivasgirl
by Platinum Member on Dec. 28, 2011 at 7:46 AM
1 mom liked this

my dh and ss get it, we were just at the SS office this week for our review, the rep said it will be loaded onto our cards on Friday

Group Owner of Religious Debate

TrouserMouse
by on Dec. 28, 2011 at 7:46 AM
The last business day before.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
laranadtony
by Emerald Member on Dec. 28, 2011 at 7:47 AM

Quoting heartnhidin:

Since it is on a card it should be on it the first. It might even be on it Saturday. Not Friday they never give it two days early.

It will be in friday.Yes they do.I got it for years and years.

Happy Holidays, Season's Greetings, Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah, Yuletide Greetings, Happy Winter Solstice, Happy Kwanzaa, Happy New Year, Feliz Navidad, Habari Gani. We wish you a happy holiday season.If you were left out,let me know and I will add your greeting too!
thehickinhickor
by on Dec. 28, 2011 at 7:49 AM
The last business day so Friday wow haha i am getting paid early i really need to keep up with days more
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
laranadtony
by Emerald Member on Dec. 28, 2011 at 7:49 AM

And OP,if it is a direct benefits card from chase,it will be in at midnight thursday night.

mommytomyson
by on Dec. 28, 2011 at 7:50 AM

My SSI payment got put on my card on Friday. I have an Insight card and they give you the money as soon as they get it from the social security office. Most people will get it on Friday. If you get a paper check it will come in the mail Friday.

DamiensMommy1
by on Dec. 28, 2011 at 7:50 AM
Agreed. They give it early all the time if you get paid the 1st or 3rd. I work 4 a loan company so we deal w it monthly :)

Quoting laranadtony:

Quoting heartnhidin:

It will be in friday.Yes they do.I got it for years and years.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN