Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Just caught my dd with 2 boys in her closet!!!!!!!! SOOOOOO PISSED *** update #2**

Posted by on Dec. 30, 2011 at 12:25 AM
  • 361 Replies
3 moms liked this

I am so freakin mad right now I don't even know what to do. My dd 16 had a friend spend the night on Tues. well the girl has ended up staying for what was tonight going to be the third night, I was in my room reading and fell asleep around 9 or so. I woke up about 30 minutes ago and went out side for a cig. when I noticed a car in front of my house that I knew belonged to the ex of the girl spending the night so at first I thought she had had him come over and was out in the car with him. I went upstairs to ask my dd what was going on and her bedroom door was locked. We have a no lock rule in our house so I started banging on the door and the light comes on and i hear rustling and after about a min the door opens to my dd looking all like she was asleep. I asked why is the door locked and she says because her sister kept coming into her room. I walked straight to the closet and tried to open it and it was blocked from the inside so I pushed a few more times and it opens and there he stands. I about flipped!!!!! I said to all of them WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS SHIT????? I told him to get out and told her she was in so freakin much trouble she had no idea. and told her to get down stairs. well about half way down I turned around to go back and get her phone from her room so I would not have to fight her over it later and there comes another one out of the closet that I had missed the first time. I was Like YOU TOO?  GET OUT!!!!!!! i told the other girl call your mother NOW and tell her to come and get you! So I go downstairs and asked my daughter what the hell? Of course I get the typical i don't know teenage shit answer from her. I asked her what were you doing she says just chillin. I told her that all trust has been broken and is out the window and she was so major grounded. then told her to go to her room because I am so pissed I can't even talk to her right now!!!!!! I don't even know what to do. How do I handle this? NOTHING like this has happened before and I am just at a loss.. sorry so long just really needed to get it out.. dh is still asleep and i don't know weather to wake him up or just wait and tell him tomorrow... Think i need another cigarette!!!!!! HELP??????

Ok first want to thank you all for the advice!!!!  Still have not decided what to do yet. Have talked to dh and he has read through most of the replies too. We have an appt with dd's therapist at 11 that was already scheduled so want to talk to her also about how to handle this you see dd had borderline personality disorder so i want to make sure I handle it in the right way for her. Still pissed but calm now.. Dh and I do like the door idea so that may be one thing we do, all privileges will be gone and to the doc asap... will update again later. thanks again ladies!!!!!

So dh and I have decided to take all "fun" stuff away plus the door for a month. No phone, net, tv, dance class ect. she will also be doing extra chores. I talked to her therapist after they had her appt. she told me she knows what she did is wrong and she was told to suck it up and take the punishments. We have not as of yet talked to dd we will be doing so after dinner. IMO let her suffer a while longer wondering what and when it will happen. After the talk the door will be coming down. She will also not be going anywhere or anyone over for a very long time!!!

by on Dec. 30, 2011 at 12:25 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mamagreen08
by on Dec. 30, 2011 at 12:29 AM
1 mom liked this
I don't have children that age, but all her privileges would be taken away and I mean ALL! I would also make her write a paper on what she did was wrong and why.
1likeme
by on Dec. 30, 2011 at 12:29 AM
60 moms liked this
I would be putting her on birth control, grounding her for half of forever and installing alarms on the windows. I would also contact the parents of the boys. I would want to know if any of my son's were sneaking into girls bedrooms.
chickita2009
by on Dec. 30, 2011 at 12:30 AM
Yikes! My girls are toddlers, so here's a bump for ya!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mommyof2n0308
by Platinum Member on Dec. 30, 2011 at 12:30 AM

ohh man! my mom just went through this with my sister who is 16 to. I had boys sneak in at 16 and got caught to.. Wish I had advice, but I dont. Id be livid as well.

sandra_t00
by Ruby Member on Dec. 30, 2011 at 12:31 AM
Wuuuut damn I would have dragged those kids out by their hair lol jk jk
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
usmc.momma
by on Dec. 30, 2011 at 12:32 AM
40 moms liked this
I would have woken DH and removed her door from the hinges ASAP!!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Momof2boyskj
by on Dec. 30, 2011 at 12:32 AM
1 mom liked this
I would ground her! Is she on birth control?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Momof2boyskj
by on Dec. 30, 2011 at 12:33 AM
1 mom liked this
I like the removing the door idea lol

Quoting usmc.momma:

I would have woken DH and removed her door from the hinges ASAP!!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
BrownEyedGirl86
by Platinum Member on Dec. 30, 2011 at 12:34 AM
6 moms liked this
Oh shit I'd be pissed
Take her door off it's hinder to start tonight

Id have her right you a paper on sex and std's/HIV and pregnancy.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jodyann2
by on Dec. 30, 2011 at 12:34 AM
Bump
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)