Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Too much! Pic

Posted by on Jan. 1, 2012 at 9:39 AM
  • 11 Replies

No freakin way am I opening the door first when we get home. Good grief.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 1, 2012 at 9:39 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
alwayskk
by on Jan. 1, 2012 at 9:40 AM

Awww, you guys got operation?!?! I wish we had gotten that, we got candyland!

twinners.mama
At least it all fit! Lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
AjCeCeMom
Lmao. We are on the road going home and our car looks very similar!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
WaitingOnPeanut

Lol my car looked like that after we went everywhere for Christmas. I'm still at a loss to find anywhere to put it all. :\

EsmeVincent
by on Jan. 1, 2012 at 9:41 AM

HAHA!  that looked like the back of our truck...the whole truck bed was full, if we didn't have the bed cover things would had been falling out

UxorQuodMatris.
by on Jan. 1, 2012 at 9:41 AM
I love Operation, I bought it so I could play too lol.

Quoting alwayskk:

Awww, you guys got operation?!?! I wish we had gotten that, we got candyland!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
UxorQuodMatris.
by on Jan. 1, 2012 at 9:43 AM
There's a box covering every available inch of the floorboards. I have NO IDEA where I'm putting everything at home.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
AHmom103
by on Jan. 1, 2012 at 9:45 AM

We had to use straps in ours. It's really ridiculous when 2 little girls get so many toys from their grandparents that it takes a whole 8ft truck bed to haul them home!

Quoting EsmeVincent:

HAHA!  that looked like the back of our truck...the whole truck bed was full, if we didn't have the bed cover things would had been falling out

EsmeVincent
by on Jan. 1, 2012 at 9:46 AM

atleast you have 2 kids, I just got 1 right now and OMG he got TOO MUCH...My parents spoil him rotten.  I have NO IDEA how we are going to get things home next christmas when we have 2 kids(will be 5yr old and a 6mo old)

Quoting AHmom103:

We had to use straps in ours. It's really ridiculous when 2 little girls get so many toys from their grandparents that it takes a whole 8ft truck bed to haul them home!

Quoting EsmeVincent:

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

AHmom103
by on Jan. 1, 2012 at 9:48 AM

2 trips? We had to do that the year our first daughter was born. She was a month old, and his parents went crazy!! I was SO glad we only lived 2 1/2 miles away!

Quoting EsmeVincent:

atleast you have 2 kids, I just got 1 right now and OMG he got TOO MUCH...My parents spoil him rotten.  I have NO IDEA how we are going to get things home next christmas when we have 2 kids(will be 5yr old and a 6mo old)

Quoting AHmom103:

Quoting EsmeVincent:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)