Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

(Added another ETA)I am so eff'ing pissed!! I have just been waiting for the moment when I could get on here and let it out.

Posted by   + Show Post

For those just now reading this, the story continued.

ETA: Read her "about me" section from her FB on page 21.

ETA#2:  Did I also mention that the house got the stomach flu while they were there?  They were all vomiting and had diarrhea.  She went and bought medicine for the kids of some kind and gave all the kids medicine except for my youngest.  I could't believe she could be so blatantly cruel.

Quick back story:  My ex and I split up in July of 2010.  We have done a great job working together and getting along for the best interest of the kids.  He is a nice guy, as in he always worked, always helped around the house, never hit me or called me names, and always was active with the kids.  His cons were: he was pretty immature despite his age and he never seemed to make good choices without someone there to tell him what to do.

Anyway, I sent my younger boys to go visit him. They haven't seen him much for the last couple of years.  He lives 1900 miles away.

My boys came back today.  They are covered in flea bites.  My ex's girlfriend was mean to my youngest son. She kept calling him a brat.  She told my ex that he had "mean kids".  She said that his kids must not have rules at home. And...get this, she said my youngest son was UGLY!!  

I also found out that my ex has some friend of my son's living with them.  His girlfriend does not have a job.  The house is the local hangout for all the teens.  They all sit around and smoke a hookah. My son with the problems hasn't been taking his meds or getting treatment because he is "refusing".  

This house sounds like a fucking disaster!  And, she has the fucking nerve to say something about MY kids and MY rules?

What kind of fucking grown woman talks like that to and about someone else's kids?  A fucking welfare living, hoodrat cunt. That is who.

This is my son at the airport when he was leaving for his dad's.

He is NOT ugly!!  Is he??  :-(     *cry*

He has candy in his mouth.

by on Jan. 4, 2012 at 7:29 PM
Replies (31-40):
swesolek6
by on Jan. 4, 2012 at 7:38 PM
Awe,i think hes cute
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MsDean

I call shotgun!!!

I cannot bring one though. So someone else has to =)

Quoting TrouserMouse:

Please do, I have been almost to tears the last few hours because I am so pissed.  :(

Quoting FooLynRoo:

WTF where is that cunt sore - I say we pack a minivan filed of angry cafemommers and storm the bitches palace!

TrouserMouse

He said that she apologized.  I was like, "Fuck that cunt!"  He was like, "What an apology isn't good enough?"

Fuck no it isn't good enough. You don't say shit like that to any kid, especially someone else's child.  Who the fuck does she think she is?

Quoting FooLynRoo:

And your son is adorable!!

WHO THE FUCK would say that

what did your ex have to say for his snatch?

kaidansmylife
by Stacie on Jan. 4, 2012 at 7:38 PM
He is a very handsome little boy. Definitely gonna be a lady killer when he gets older! That woman is just crazy. Send her an envelope full of baby powder. Hehe its the perfect way to get at someone without actually getting physical. Its awesome!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
incognito116
What did he say? Cute kid btw, I'm pissed for you :(

Quoting TrouserMouse:

Oh, I forgot to add. I REEMED my ex for allowing that shit and for not taking care of the kids. I said I was documenting all of this and if he didn't get his shit straightened out that I was going to turn him in to be investigated.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MTATMA
He is very cute. Tell her to stuff it.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
FooLynRoo
by on Jan. 4, 2012 at 7:39 PM

I have a couple hand guns - Ill bring my boy dogs so they can piss in her face when we are through with the vile bitch.

Quoting MsDean:

I call shotgun!!!

I cannot bring one though. So someone else has to =)

Quoting TrouserMouse:

Please do, I have been almost to tears the last few hours because I am so pissed.  :(

Quoting FooLynRoo:

WTF where is that cunt sore - I say we pack a minivan filed of angry cafemommers and storm the bitches palace!

princesaportugu
1 mom liked this

He is very handsome and could be a model when he grows up! Is she blind or something? She's lucky she is 1900 miles away because I have a feeling you might kick the shit out of her if she was in front of you LOL

Maybe it's best they haven't seen their father much. Although he is nice, he sounds like he lets people take advantage of him....his girlfriend, neighborhood kids etc. Kids need a male role model that are strong and decisive. I would be very upset also but cooler heads prevail so don't say anything to his father until you can say it calmly. You lure more bees with honey than you do vinegar so when you do talk to him, just relay that it hurt you and your kids and that they are NO LONGER allowed to be in the presence of THAT WOMAN

chrissy8907
How sad :( he is very handsome! she seems very insecure and immature.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
TrouserMouse

Oh my god, that reminds me. They all got the stomach flu while they were there. He said she bought medicine and gave it to her kids and all of my kids except him.  Wtf??

Quoting Esg1231:

I can relate, big time. My ex lived about 2000 miles away and I let the kids go out there for the summer and they came back to tell me that my ex's gf actually took it upon herself to spank my kids! I also found that when he left for work or whatever and left the kids with her she made them stay in the bedroom and were not allowed to touch anything. They said they got bored and mostly watched TV. My little girl was acting strange too, she would ask me something and if I didn't hear or answer right away, she would just sit there and cry silently. I also had to break them from the habit of asking if they could use the restroom.

After learning all this, my confrontation with my ex and his girl were NOT pretty....

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN