Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Anyone's kid like the fresh beat band?? PIC Rockstar Jacket **EDIT LINK TO TRANSFER SHEETS. EDIT#2, OUR FINISHED JACKET!!!

Posted by on Jan. 8, 2012 at 12:03 PM
  • 59 Replies
8 moms liked this

We are going with my 3 year old to the concert here in march. I saw on their facebook, some mom had gotten this silver jacket at Kmart and glitter iron on transfer paper to make the "Rockstar jacket" from the latest episode. I went to kmart and found the jacket in my sons size and I'm going to attempt to make one too! He wants Twist's color of star, the jacket the mom made is Marina's colors. I'm so excited! We are also going to get Twist's yellow hoodie. HERE IT IS!!!! WE are ready for our concert on THURSDAY!!!

Here's the link to the glitter transfer sheets:

http://www.ilovetocreate.com/Tulip-Fashion-Glitter-Shimmer-Transfer-Sheets-10

by on Jan. 8, 2012 at 12:03 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
jb0520
by Silver Member on Jan. 8, 2012 at 12:06 PM
Thats a really cute idea, good luck!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LveMy2K1dS
by on Jan. 8, 2012 at 12:08 PM

Thanks, I hope I don't screw it up lol. I'm going to go to the craft store today to see if they have the transfer paper. I might get to scared to do it, and let my mom's friend do it, she's good at that stuff

Quoting jb0520:

Thats a really cute idea, good luck!

ffirsttimemommy
by on Jan. 8, 2012 at 12:09 PM
Very cute
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LveMy2K1dS
by on Jan. 8, 2012 at 12:13 PM

BUMP!

MrsThompson1023
by Bronze Member on Jan. 8, 2012 at 2:24 PM

i seen that post last night. lol. i drove out to kmart this morning and they had ONE left in an XS, it was fate. lol. my daughter is 3 and a half and shes wanted a rock star jacket since the episde first aired. this is going to make her day. we're going to the concert in march. she has NO idea were even going, im going to wrap up the tickets & jacket and give them to her sometime closer to the show. shes going to FLIP out, the fresh beat band is her absolute favorite show. im even excited. :)

im hoping i can find those iron on sheets. im going to hobby lobby and michaels one day this week. please let me know if you find any. :)

sweetcherry_59
by on Jan. 8, 2012 at 2:34 PM

That is such a cute idea!

MissTacoBell
by Taco Bell Princess on Jan. 8, 2012 at 2:36 PM
I wish I could find the music CD or music videos from them. Ds loves the songs like crazy.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
krsjmu
by on Jan. 10, 2012 at 5:53 AM

Oh please post and let us know if you find what you need to make Twist's star from Hobby Lobby or Michaels.  My son is obsessed so I bought him the jacket the other day for his bday.....now I just need to make the star before Thursday, 1/12.  Good Luck!!!

LveMy2K1dS
by on Jan. 10, 2012 at 8:15 AM

Not sure when I will make it out there, our concert is not until March! I hope you find it! You will probably end up looking before me but I find out from that other mom she bought TULIP brand transfer paper.

Quoting krsjmu:

Oh please post and let us know if you find what you need to make Twist's star from Hobby Lobby or Michaels.  My son is obsessed so I bought him the jacket the other day for his bday.....now I just need to make the star before Thursday, 1/12.  Good Luck!!!

CelloD
by on Jan. 11, 2012 at 8:12 PM
Can you tell me the brand of the jacket, for example is it bongo? And is it a girls jacket? and what size...And lastly what state are you in b/ c I am in ny and can't find it...dying to find it for my son. He loves fbb too. Any info would be greatly appreciated.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)