Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Seattle Rock 'N' Roll Marathon...

Posted by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 12:44 AM
  • 11 Replies

Who's registered? Who's planning to register? I have a favor to ask. It's very simple. Won't cost you anything at all.

My cousins and I are asking runners that are taking part by doing it to honor a man that helped build Centurylink Field, I-90 tunnels, sections on 405 & I-5 and the big McMillan Reservoir in Puyallup for the city of Tacoma, Westlake Center and many other projects throughout Washington, Oregon, Idaho and California.

A man I can proudly call... My big brother. Born, raised and resident of Seattle - Scott Yuhl passed away unexpectedly of natural causes on Sept. 25th 2010 while working on the McMillan Reservoir.

We're not asking for donations, we're not asking for anything other than maybe you wear a sticker with his name, photo with BOD & DOD while you take part. And that you dedicate your participation to him. It's only fair because he thought of every person that stepped foot in the stadium, on all the roads and everything he did when he worked.

Sadly I can not take part in the marathon BUT I will be there to cheer everyone on. Who's taking part and willing to wear a sticker?

Please BUMP once you've read it. Thanks!!!

by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 12:44 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
triforcechick
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 12:46 AM
Bump!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
EyEmTuRtLe
by Turtle on Jan. 15, 2012 at 12:52 AM

BUMP!

EyEmTuRtLe
by Turtle on Jan. 15, 2012 at 12:59 AM

BUMP!

EyEmTuRtLe
by Turtle on Jan. 15, 2012 at 1:14 AM

BUMP!

shadow_lark
by Gold Member on Jan. 15, 2012 at 1:36 AM

I'm not....i can barely run a football field.  But here's a bump for others to see.

Merricksmom1
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 1:45 AM
Bump
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
EyEmTuRtLe
by Turtle on Jan. 15, 2012 at 1:50 AM

BUMP!

EyEmTuRtLe
by Turtle on Jan. 15, 2012 at 2:14 AM

BUMP!

EyEmTuRtLe
by Turtle on Jan. 15, 2012 at 2:46 AM

BUMP!

EyEmTuRtLe
by Turtle on Jan. 15, 2012 at 4:02 AM

BUMP!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)