• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I hate it

Posted by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 5:03 AM
  • 39 Replies

I hate shopping when crowded and would rather go late at night. Who else is a night shopper or early morning shopper?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 5:03 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
thehickinhickor
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 5:03 AM
Me!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
th78
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 5:04 AM
Seems like I hate shopping at any time nowadays. And I LOVE to shop. I think this means I'm getting old.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
champagne_rose
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 5:06 AM

Quoting thehickinhickor:

Me!

I hate how no one looks where they are going and I feel like I have to not only watch where I am going but everyone else. It's too much stress for me. Being pregnant now, doesn't help and I have almost been ran into while pregnant with ds when I was pregnant with him:/

pregnancy calendar

champagne_rose
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 5:07 AM
1 mom liked this

Quoting th78:

Seems like I hate shopping at any time nowadays. And I LOVE to shop. I think this means I'm getting old.

LOL I feel old. I don't mind when hardly anyone is there and we can get a few things and out. Now, dh goes his way and grabs our food. He takes our son with him. I go on my way and get food for our kiddo.

pregnancy calendar

thehickinhickor
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 5:08 AM
Yea i do not most of the time am and assets and will let them walk in too me tho. I hope they will then notice me and other around them cannot stand how people just do whatever they want and don't notice when other are shopping too

Quoting champagne_rose:

Quoting thehickinhickor:

Me!

I hate how no one looks where they are going and I feel like I have to not only watch where I am going but everyone else. It's too much stress for me. Being pregnant now, doesn't help and I have almost been ran into while pregnant with ds when I was pregnant with him:/

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
TruCowboysFan
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 5:09 AM
Me. I'm not very crowd friendly. I wanna push people outta my way..lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mama2wyatt212
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 5:11 AM

I'd rather go late at night. Not only is the store less crowded but it's good people watching time. Can't find weirdos like that during the day. LOL Only downfall is the deli isn't open & we don't like the pre-packaged lunchmeat.

CafeMom Tickers
imandia4
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 5:11 AM
1 mom liked this
I love at night shopping. I get the store to myself.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
fey-enigma
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 5:13 AM

I'm definitely a late night/early morning shopper... I feel suffocated around people to put it mildly and I don't like the nasty looks I get for some of my quirks, lol.

champagne_rose
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 5:13 AM

Quoting TruCowboysFan:

Me. I'm not very crowd friendly. I wanna push people outta my way..lol

I think I would be more aggressive if we were not shopping where dh works:/

I can't stand crowds. I can't stand all the people in one small space. I hate when I am simply trying to grab something from the shelf and I swear I FEEL BURNING eyes behind me. I am not slow or anything. You either deal with those who are super impatient and you must move the speed of lightning or God forbid you are on that aisle. Then there are those who  stand there forever(worse when people gather and chat forever). YOU CAN'T WIN.

Nope, not a large crowd person....

pregnancy calendar

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)