Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Thank you Jack In The Box!!

Posted by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 7:54 AM
  • 2 Replies
So DF and I were taking a drive cause it was 3:30AM and our daughter WILL NOT sleep!!! Anyway we decided to go through a drive thru at Jack In The Box and when DF gave her his card it was declined which was wrong cause he had over 150 bucks in the bank. Anyway DF said let me give you my other card and she said, "no it's alright guys. Have a good night." and we totally just got a free meal!

Tight right? But this isn't the first time. They gave me free drinks, and upgrades before and the same things happen with my DF. The jack in the box around the block from us, is tight!

Ps. We checked DFs bank and his money's fine, their site crashed and we're assuming that's why his card declined. Calling tomorrow.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 7:54 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
AnnieMcD
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 7:56 AM

Nice. Makes sense, it's great customer service. If they told you no, and you left, they'd just have to throw the food away anyhow, especially at that time of night when they're not super busy.

epoh
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 7:57 AM
Nice! I used to visit a Dunkin Donuts every day and I always paid with my debit card. Every few weeks their machine would crash and they always gave me my coffee anyways since I never had cash. Sometimes they told me to just pay the next day and sometimes they just gave it to me. I appreciate companies that appreciate their loyal customers. :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)