Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What I hate

Posted by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 8:49 AM
  • 6 Replies
When my child(2) wakes up earlier than usual and seems wide awake. So I drink a lot of coffee. Then he asks for juice and breakfast, and after that says "ok, bed now" and falls back to sleep.
Well, great.
Why dont I learn??
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 8:49 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
mommy2bella
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 8:50 AM
Lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
PinkyPan
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 8:51 AM

LOL....those two year olds can fool you every time!

UnIdentiFiedOne
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 8:52 AM
My kids never ask to go back to bed : /
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ff-princess
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 9:11 AM

well, you're damned if you do and damned if you don't.  because if you don't caffeinate, you know darn well that that will be the day he doesn't want to go back to sleep and you'll just be dragging.  I feel you though, my girls were up at 6 a.m. and wouldn't go back to sleep.  I see early naptimes in our future, because momma is a wee bit crabby at being summoned from her nice, warm bed at the asscrack of dawn.

alwayskk
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 9:12 AM

I wouldn't mind that...I would get a lot done. LOL

abstractmommy
by Ruby Member on Jan. 15, 2012 at 9:12 AM
Don't hate me...but early for him is 8:30. He likes to sleep til 10 most days, even though he is in bed by 9.

Quoting ff-princess:

well, you're damned if you do and damned if you don't.  because if you don't caffeinate, you know darn well that that will be the day he doesn't want to go back to sleep and you'll just be dragging.  I feel you though, my girls were up at 6 a.m. and wouldn't go back to sleep.  I see early naptimes in our future, because momma is a wee bit crabby at being summoned from her nice, warm bed at the asscrack of dawn.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)