• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Adventures Into ExLand.

Posted by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 9:35 AM
  • 8 Replies
So, my bf is out to sea and his parents came up and are staying at his house for his youngest daughters b'day yesterday. His mom called and invited me to the b'day party, awww so sweet they sooo didnt have to do that. His parents are pretty nice and down to earth. And surprisingly the girls kinda like me... They realllly like my baby girl Fiona though and they haven't seen her in months. So, hyperventilating aside.. I went.

Started off not too bad, his exwife was there (shes crazy but i dont mind her and she is his kids mom so i have to be friendly) along with her husband (who rarely speaks lol) and

dundundundunnnnn the biig cunt of an xmil ive been hearing horrrrible stories about for the last year Shows up. she doesnt say one word to me.. Ok fine, dont expect her to. Then looks at me and the first thing out of her big fat trap is my bfs ex live in gf... Ohhhh fucking great... Really? That was OVER a year ago.. Old news.. Didn't bother me.

Party went well, bfs daughter made OUT in cash gifts (wish i was her lmfao).. Then his xsil gets there.. Started getting dirty looks from her... I dont like her.. I had to deal with her drunken stupidity at subball last year. and then out of the big cunt and lil cunt i hear the animosity they're feeling for me being there... Ohhhhh boy! realllly? Gotta start the dirty tones about "the girlfriend" as his xmil kept saying... Really? Bitch please!

Why people gotta be so rude?! I kept to myself unless spoken to, made sure my kids were behaved. I do think it was a bit odd that i was there but not enough to throw some animosity and passive aggressive behavior and i was invited by the people throwing the party. Sheeeesh.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 9:35 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
mommytothree07
by Silver Member on Jan. 15, 2012 at 10:49 AM
I'm sorry mama
HouseMa
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 10:52 AM

what the hell did any of this say?

cLanief
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 11:02 AM
A whole lot of bullshit i wrote at 5 am when i woke up.

Just try and take it one paragraph at a time. Lol

Quoting HouseMa:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Caitlin10081989
by Ruby Member on Jan. 15, 2012 at 11:03 AM

It is most likely just their nature to be rude. They probably do not know any better then to be rude. 

GreenEyePixie
by Ruby Member on Jan. 15, 2012 at 11:04 AM
I tried that. Could be the lack of sleep from dealing with a sick infant, but I still don't understand it.

Quoting cLanief:

Quoting HouseMa:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
cLanief
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 11:08 AM
Gist of it.. My boyfriend is out to sea. His parents are staying at his house to visit for their youngest grandbabies birthday. They invited me to the birthday. His exwifes mother and sister were there being very rude to me.

Quoting GreenEyePixie:

I tried that. Could be the lack of sleep from dealing with a sick infant, but I still don't understand it.

Quoting cLanief:

Quoting HouseMa:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
reava
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 11:12 AM
I bet that was very uncomfortable. My ex and his new gf were invited to my daughter's bday party this year. My family was very nice, but the poor girl was very uncomfortable. I would be very mad if my family was rude to her. Sorry you had to go through that.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
cLanief
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 11:16 AM
it was very uncomfortable. Especially with my social anxiety. I just tried to stay out of the way! Lol theyve been divorced for almost 7 years? And im not the first gf since then and exwife is married to the guy she cheated on him with so I know why he doesn't talk either at gatherings lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)