Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Two more weeks......

Posted by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 10:55 AM
  • 4 Replies

i will have my normal computer back. My desktop hardrive crashed and since its still under warranty (my DH had the foresight to get a five year warranty) Best Buy is going to replace it. I got this little minidell which I won from here on cafemom but its slower than molasses and I miss my desktop :( i am just grateful DH got a five year warranty for it

by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 10:55 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
sweetcherry_59
by Platinum Member on Jan. 15, 2012 at 10:58 AM
I hate Best Buy....I have one of their warranties and its been nothing but a battle. That's cool they are fixing it for you though.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jbcmom
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 11:03 AM

I'm with pp. I hate Best Buy. They sold me a computer talked me into spending extra money on warranties and a virus protector and I got a virus (the virus protector was on) and they wanted 100.00 to fix it. It hasn't even been a yr. They suck. I won't buy another thing from them.

silverdawn99
by Jamie on Jan. 15, 2012 at 11:04 AM

I am hoping they still fix it. or i think DH will put a size 14 up their behinds

Quoting sweetcherry_59:

I hate Best Buy....I have one of their warranties and its been nothing but a battle. That's cool they are fixing it for you though.

silverdawn99
by Jamie on Jan. 15, 2012 at 11:08 AM

ewwww. Thankfully DH has a working knowledge of computers (more than I do LOL!!!) and they did want 100 dollars just to retrieve information from the hardrive but there wasnt  that much on there

Quoting jbcmom:

I'm with pp. I hate Best Buy. They sold me a computer talked me into spending extra money on warranties and a virus protector and I got a virus (the virus protector was on) and they wanted 100.00 to fix it. It hasn't even been a yr. They suck. I won't buy another thing from them.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)