Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

SOOOOOOOOOOOOO NOW WHAT?

Posted by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 11:06 AM
  • 86 Replies

GRRR MY 14 YEAR OLD BEAT UP MY 11 YEAR OLD.... HUMMM !!!!!

let me set some of you straight about the video...

the video camera was already on prior to my boys fighting when i saw them i turned it off...i was not recording them i was or had been recording my 1 yr old grandson learning to walk so the camera was off n on all day ....like i said i would show you but i would have to upload to youtube first and add here cuz i don't know another way...anyways get your story straight before some of you come to your own decision about me and my kids ...and thanks to those who "get it" that kids argue and "fight" ..thanks again 

there did i clear up the "video" thing going on here? damnnnnn

and i gotta say if i did put up a video of my boys fighting you would sit back and watch it cuz that is what you would do and then jump on me even more about i don't know ..something else...my house? my tv? the time? the color they were wearing? the noise? heck you guys would find something negative to say about everything that goes on in my life and others ..

by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 11:06 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
barnwell84
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 11:07 AM

For no reason?  Just to do it?

justgg
by Ruby Member on Jan. 15, 2012 at 11:18 AM

NO MY 11 YR OLD WAS FUCKING WITH HIM ALLLLL FREAKIN DAY !! AND HE FINALLY JUST HAD ENOUGH ! I WAS TAKING  VIDEOS TOO ! I CAN'T YOUTUBE IT CUZ I DON'T WANT OR NEED THE POLICE TO BE IN MY BUSINESS , I SAY IT IS JUST BROTHER TO BROTHER THING...

Quoting barnwell84:

For no reason?  Just to do it?

wifeofvet
by Silver Member on Jan. 15, 2012 at 11:19 AM

You video taped them fighting?  Why?

justgg
by Ruby Member on Jan. 15, 2012 at 11:21 AM

NO NO MY VIDEO WAS ALREADY ON ,,,I WAS TRYING TO VIDEO TAPE MY GRANDSON LEARNING TO WALK ALL DAY , HE WOULD TRY THEN GIVE UP AND TRY AGAIN AND THE CAMERA WAS ON AND I GOT UP WHEN I SAW THEM AND TURNED IT OFF ...

Quoting wifeofvet:

You video taped them fighting?  Why?

r_luvli
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 11:21 AM

Smdh, why does this not surprise me?

My apologies, but I am not in this world to live up to your expectations.

sugareemommee
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 11:21 AM
1 mom liked this

okay first mistake, taking a video of your kids fighting instead of stopping it.  second mistake -- sitting on the computer debating whether or not to post it on youtube.

sheeeeesh. 

itzmyzoo
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 11:22 AM
I am waiting for that day, here, too. My 8 YO is going to have had it one day, and he is going to explode!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
klespeedy0205
by Silver Member on Jan. 15, 2012 at 11:22 AM
1 mom liked this

You taped them fighting. Hmmmm. Mother of the year? If I was the 11 yr old I would be mad with you. That's messed up IMO. 

cLanief
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 11:22 AM
lmfao ahhhh family love!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
justgg
by Ruby Member on Jan. 15, 2012 at 11:23 AM

Quoting r_luvli:

Smdh, why does this not surprise me?

BLAH BLAH BLAH,,,,,,,,,

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)