Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

*EDIT* Does anyone know if this is true?

Posted by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 11:37 AM
  • 55 Replies
1 mom liked this
My friend's water pipes in his house froze so he came over here to take a a shower this morning. When he got outta the shower he said he was going to have to get some of the Axe Shower gel that I had in the shower. I told him I thought it smelled awesome and use it sometimes. He told me to be careful because using men's shower gel, deodorant, shaving cream and body spray will cause a hormone imbalance and cause me to start growing facial hair and such! He said that's what happened to his Mom who has a mustache that would put my friend to shame! I've never heard of this and am scared to use the Axe until I know if it's true!! I use men's shaving cream sometimes too because I like it better. Does anyone know if this is true?!

EDIT

I seriously thought he was being serious! I've known him for 10 years, we met when we both volunteered with the youth outreach program. I can usually always tell when he's joking an he really has a huge sense of humor! I just called him and told him that all you ladies said it isn't true and he says "No sh*t! I thought you knew I was kidding?! Come on now.. did you really think I was serious?" I told him yes and that I was considering not using the Axe again and he replied "in that case, I wasn't kidding, can I have the Axe?!" I can't believe I fell for that...LOL
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 11:37 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
TessB
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 11:37 AM
Not true
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
.not.angel.
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 11:38 AM
3 moms liked this

He needs a high 5 for that.

luvmymonkeys27
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 11:38 AM

I'm pretty sure that's total crap.... lol

bmw29
by Buttcrackncornchips on Jan. 15, 2012 at 11:39 AM
Bullshit!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Lanie_momofone
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 11:39 AM

lol its not true. Most likely , his mom has some european in her...which would be the cause of the mustache lol.

ViridianSoul

Unless they put actual hormones into the products, using them will in no way cause you to become more manly. You'll just SMELL more manly!

If you like the smell of it, then go crazy, imo.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
My blogs and CM group, opinionated as all get-out:

Cookie.Kisses09
Lmao
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
karmasabitch178
Lmao..i use dhs shower gel and shaving cresm. The only hair i have on my face is my eyebrows
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Starr1089
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 11:40 AM
Lmfao
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ashiilolo
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 11:40 AM
Lol if he is kidding he has a a great sense of humor. Now you'll think twice before using it huh
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)