Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

so, i never thought i would say this..

Posted by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 11:46 AM
  • 6 Replies
But, I love the TWILIGHT series!
I was on YouTube browsing for audio books to listen to while at work. Most of the books I liked only allowed a chapter or so.. Then I came across Twilight and it had every chapter to every book. I rolled my eyes, but figured it was better than nothing so.. I listened and I liked :) I was bummed when my battery drained and couldn't finish.. I had 3 hours of work left at that point, ugh. So I will HAVE to invest in a kindle!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 11:46 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
Lunarprancer
by Betsy on Jan. 15, 2012 at 11:47 AM
Lol, me too, and I'm old =0)
lil_mama06
by Brian's Lil Vixen on Jan. 15, 2012 at 11:48 AM

lol...Still haven't read them or watched movies...I too want a Kindle..

Apollos82
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 11:48 AM
That high feeling you got from the book? That's your bain cells dying...you lose thousands, every time the word "incredulous" is used!

Lol

Glad you liked them but I am NOT a fan. Poor writing is going to be the downfall of our society.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
art.diva
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 11:50 AM

I bashed Twilight, until my mom forced me to watch it.  And then handed me the first book.  Now I own all four.  lmao

ZanderandBella
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 11:50 AM

I loved it...it made the movies better lol.

xtwistedxlovex
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 11:53 AM

You know, I liked the books the first time I read them - when I read mindlessly and didn't really pay attention to the details. The second time I read them, however, I noticed a TON of things that seemed very off/wrong to me and now I hate them. They're very generic, and if you read without thinking it's okay...but once you start paying attention you'll see something completely different.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)