Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

She doesnt have ADHD damnit!

Posted by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 11:53 AM
  • 18 Replies

I am so sick of hearing this  bullshit from DFs mouth every time we are infront of his family and DD acts like a normal 3 year old!!!!  SHE DOESNT HAVE ADHD!!! just because i have slight ADHD doesnt mean my dd does!!! yes  because of my  metabolic disorder the drs said  she COULD  have  disorders like ADHD  or worse WAY  worse and that we would know  by three if she was going to  be  severely mentally disabled, or what kind of if any disabilities we are looking at. guess what shes three and  is advanced and always has been!!! guess what  a-hole the doctors see no signs of ANY disabilities in this child!!! STOP FUCKING TELLING PEOPLE THAT SHE HAS ADHD JUST BECAUSE SHE  DOESNT LISTEN  LIKE A SOLDIER !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!SHES THREE FUCKING YEARS OLD  SHES NOT SAPOSSED TO LISTEN  LIKE A SOLDIER AND STAND  STILL  THE WHOLE TIME YOU LECTURE HER!!!!!! SHE IS A NORMAL CHILD!!! CORRECT THAT SHE IS  USULLY  MORE WELL BEHAVED THEN ALL THE CHILDREN I WORK WITH HER AGE!!!!!!  SO SHUT UP  !!! AND IF I HEAR YOU SAY THAT SHIT ABOUT OUR  CHILD AGAIN IM GOING TO FIRST  LET YOU HAVE IT  AND SECOND I AM GOING TO TAKE YOU TO SEE HOW A CHILD AT THREE WITH ADHD REALLY ACTS AND YOU TELL ME IF THATS WHAT SHE HAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sorry  this is just a vent im sick of DF telling everyone she has a disorder she hasnt  been diagnosed with  and shows no signs of. he thinks  because i have it  she  automatically has it, and yes i know it can be  a family  thing because both my parents have it  but damn at least they had be diagnosed with it before  telling people i had it! it just pisses me off ... he expects her to act liek an adult and be perfect and gets mad she cant stand perfectly still whole he lectures her and  that she doesnt always listen when you talk to her or tell her to do something...i tried telling him thats not adhd thats being three!!! he told me i didnt know what im talking about ! i said look you went to school  for mechanics and i dont tell you how to fix the truck, i went to school for early childhood education and child development ...dont tell me about how a three year old should act.  he still  says it...im to the point that im going to take him to see a child  with adhd so he can see how they act and then take him to dds dr apt and tell ask the doctor with  him there if he sees any signs of adhd or if she acts like a normal child..maybe then  df will shut up !

by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 11:53 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
amanda357
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 11:54 AM
1 mom liked this
He sounds like an idiot.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
cLanief
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 11:55 AM
Lmfao what an asshat.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
BraydensMama163
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 11:55 AM
Slap him
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Apollos82
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 11:57 AM
Yikes.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
rohansmom137
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 11:58 AM
1 mom liked this

I would have said the same thing about autism at first before my son started school no parent wants to admit there may be something. I don't know you or you dd and I am not saying she has it  but wish you well.

ShannyLouisiany
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 11:58 AM
down, girl.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
puddinpopsmama
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 11:59 AM

i just may ,  hearing him say that  seriously makes my blood boil  i imediatly jump in and correct him  and mention to his family that he is an idiot and  the doctors have siad shes  just three!!!!!!!!! even his mom said to him    that she doesnt have it  , shes just three!

Quoting BraydensMama163:

Slap him

Amirahca
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 11:59 AM
Guys are stupid sometimes.
BraydensMama163
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 12:01 PM
Ugh sometimes I hate men.

Quoting puddinpopsmama:

i just may ,  hearing him say that  seriously makes my blood boil  i imediatly jump in and correct him  and mention to his family that he is an idiot and  the doctors have siad shes  just three!!!!!!!!! even his mom said to him    that she doesnt have it  , shes just three!

Quoting BraydensMama163:

Slap him

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
puddinpopsmama
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 12:03 PM

thank you,  if she had it   or if  i  or my family thought she showed signs of it  i would have her tested in a heartbeat. my aunt that raised me was a special education teacher for over 30 years, and  workerd with parents  of children who needed to be tested, to try and get them to understand  having you child tested and classified is going to help them not hurt them. so i am a firm believer  in  getting  the help a child needs and take the teachers and doctors word for it to be tested.  my dds doctor has said she is fine  and advanced her  teachers  ahve said she is advanced and  acts like a normal child,  my aunt  has said she  is advanced   but acts like a normal child and doesnt show any adhd at this point...if  it should change  and she shows signs i will get her help. ( this goes with any disorder)

Quoting rohansmom137:

I would have said the same thing about autism at first before my son started school no parent wants to admit there may be something. I don't know you or you dd and I am not saying she has it  but wish you well.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)