Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Am I weird?

Posted by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 12:05 PM
  • 3 Replies
We toon my bridal set in yesterday to get it cleaned and resized. It hasn't fit since I had my daughter ad I've had it in it's little box in the computer drawer!! Well we get there an they cleaned it and then they kept it but as we were leaving I wanted to cry a little!! This is the first time in over 3 years my ring has been anywhere but right with me!!! And I know it's rare but all I can think is that it's going to get lost!! Has this happened to anyone else? I almost feel lost bc it's not where it usually is!! Sorry if it sounds odd but im scared of what might happen to it if it's not here.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 12:05 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
PookaboosMom
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 12:07 PM
I understand. I pawned my ring for a loan and bawled like a baby. Now I'm bawling even more because I doubt I'm going to be able to pay off the loan and get it back and I dont think I can extend the loan again. Sigh
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
JulyBabies
by Platinum Member on Jan. 15, 2012 at 12:07 PM

Not weird. I personally am not that attached to my ring (that sounds worse than I mean it to lol), but can understand how some people would be.

MrsPancake
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 12:10 PM
I have a friend whose bf bought her a ring (not engagement) an she has lost it twice! And the second time it wasnnever found again! I just couldn't see being that lax about where I put my ring! An she acts like it's no big deal and I have extra vigilant since then bc I don't want my husband to think that I don't appreciate what he spent on it!

Quoting JulyBabies:

Not weird. I personally am not that attached to my ring (that sounds worse than I mean it to lol), but can understand how some people would be.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)