• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Dear MTV - Care about car seats - FB page

Posted by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 12:41 PM
  • 29 Replies
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 12:41 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Mamie_85
by Ruby Member on Jan. 15, 2012 at 12:43 PM
1 mom liked this
It's sad, but I'm pretty sure the crew isn't allowed to interact with the people on the show.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mamababies3
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 12:44 PM
3 moms liked this

There is no reason why Dr.Drew can't. They have reunion shows, they could do it then. They talk about everything else.

beadingmom17
by Rachel on Jan. 15, 2012 at 12:44 PM
3 moms liked this
I think that if they can use footage from the show to help arrest Amber, they should be able to ticket them for improperly restraining the kids, JMO.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
1_hawt_mami
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 12:45 PM
Bump
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sassyscorpio85
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 12:46 PM
YIPPY i have complained about this forever now
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
beadingmom17
by Rachel on Jan. 15, 2012 at 12:47 PM
Maybe it's just my area, but did anyone get a carseat safety class before leaving the hospital? I didn't...I think it would be a GREAT idea to have a carseat safety expert come in and talk with each new mom/new parents and show them how to properly position straps, etc...and help make sure the bases are properly installed.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
PestPatti
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 12:47 PM

Quoting beadingmom17:

I think that if they can use footage from the show to help arrest Amber, they should be able to ticket them for improperly restraining the kids, JMO.

I dont think they can.   The car has to be in motion to be ticketed.  And a picture doesnt show that.  

HouseMa
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 12:49 PM

It's amazing to me that you guys have so little to do that you have to complain about a television show...and even more so that people are obsessed with it.

Please, send mothers who actually have lives, some of that spare time you all seem to have...they can certainly use it.

jnttd
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 12:50 PM
Geez! There are some seriously messed up car seats on that page. Get those teens some education. /:
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mamababies3
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 12:51 PM

Quoting HouseMa:

It's amazing to me that you guys have so little to do that you have to complain about a television show...and even more so that people are obsessed with it.

Please, send mothers who actually have lives, some of that spare time you all seem to have...they can certainly use it.

And you made the time to post on here as well...hmmm you better offer some of that free time of yours!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)