Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Silly pregnancy behavior

Posted by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 12:50 PM
  • 13 Replies

When I was first married I wanted to be the nicest wife and I got pregant pretty soon after I got married. Well my dh used to wear a cologne that just made me sick to my stomach. I told him it kind of made me sick, but he didn't believe me and kept wearing it. When he went to work I poured his cologne out in the toilet and put the empty bottle back in the cabinet. He never knew what happened to his cologne. We were married for about 15 years before I finally told him what I did. The cologne was Jovan Musk for men and it still makes me sick 21 years later.  So what I want to know is does anyone else have a silly story of their first years of marriage?

by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 12:50 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
chickychatter
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 12:56 PM

BUMP!

Cyn_
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 12:57 PM
1 mom liked this
7 yrs ago we bought a brand new sofa sectional set. I ironed a shirt on it and leaned the iron on the back cushion burned a whole in it.

I told him it was probably a mouse ( we had just moved into our condo, and there was probably like 2-3 field mice. lol he believed I haven't fessed up yet
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
chickychatter
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 12:58 PM

Come on I want to hear some crazy stories

OceanGoddess
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 12:58 PM

LOL thats funny :O) I dont have any stories like that but here is a bump :O)

chickychatter
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 1:02 PM

This is crazy though. My dh bought me a shirt and it was so ugly so I wore it a couple of times and then "ripped" a hole in it. His feelings get hurt so bad when I don't like something he buys me so I try to tell him what I like. 

chickychatter
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 1:06 PM

BUMP!

chickychatter
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 1:10 PM

BUMP!

kaygarcia97
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 1:19 PM

In June 08 (a month after our wedding) I found out I was unexpectedly pregnant with our first child. He had left earlier (about 45 min before) to go muddin with the guys out near the sand dunes. I took the test on a whim, something told me I was pregnant, sure enough I was. I called him, forgetting we had bluetooth installed in our truck. He answered, I also didnt know that there was 4 other guys in the truck!!! So he answers, I'm on speaker phone essentially, and I blurt out "Marc. Im freaking pregnant". Dead. Silence. For a good 10-15 seconds and then a chorus of "HOLY S***" and "way to go dude" greeted me. He was like "yeah lemme call you back later". He was shocked and that was NOT how I wanted him to find out lol 

Mrs.Brugger
by Tiara on Jan. 15, 2012 at 1:21 PM

hahaha

we've only been married for one year, and a few days after our anniversary (well...about 2 weeks) was the first time I farted in front of him. I still refuse to poop when he's home. It's getting harder now that I'm pregnant.

fey-enigma
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 1:21 PM

Lol, I love hearing about the other guys who start cheering. x)

Quoting kaygarcia97:

In June 08 (a month after our wedding) I found out I was unexpectedly pregnant with our first child. He had left earlier (about 45 min before) to go muddin with the guys out near the sand dunes. I took the test on a whim, something told me I was pregnant, sure enough I was. I called him, forgetting we had bluetooth installed in our truck. He answered, I also didnt know that there was 4 other guys in the truck!!! So he answers, I'm on speaker phone essentially, and I blurt out "Marc. Im freaking pregnant". Dead. Silence. For a good 10-15 seconds and then a chorus of "HOLY S***" and "way to go dude" greeted me. He was like "yeah lemme call you back later". He was shocked and that was NOT how I wanted him to find out lol 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)