Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What's your Pokename? Just an amusing game. :)

Posted by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 1:07 PM
  • 15 Replies

I am Chartung! I live in the steppes of Japan, and my diet consists mostly of wolves, berries and coffee. I can shoot lava. I can puke jet fuel. I can spit granola. I can swim in poison. I can resist cosmic energy bolts. I can breathe bricks.
My natural enemy is Shatmander.

What's YOUR Pokename?

Pokename generator

by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 1:07 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
jella31
by Angela on Jan. 15, 2012 at 1:09 PM
Link doesn't work for me:/
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
nikki0522
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 1:10 PM

Your Pokéname is:

Moorider

You live in the frigid tundra of Norway, and your diet consists mostly of grapes, garbage and green tea.

Characteristics

(Combat and Non-combat)

You can spit lava. You can shoot hot death. You have a discoball. You can puke Dr. Pepper. You can shoot tahini. You can resist sand. You can spit ice bolts.

Natural Enemies

Your natural enemy is Polizard.
louzannalady
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 1:14 PM
Bertmander
Profile- Botswana, and your diet consists mostly of bats, donuts Characteristics (Combat and Non-combat)- Throw energy bolts. You have intimate knowledge of kung fu. You can shoot hot death. You can spit salt spikes.
Natural Enemies- Your natural enemy is Kotung.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
dmarie2101
by Diamond Member on Jan. 15, 2012 at 1:17 PM

i get this:

About.com

Leaving So Soon?

Security Alert: You clicked on a link to About.com but are now leaving without viewing any of our content. This may have occurred because a site is using About.com’s redirect link to maliciously redirect you to their (non-About.com) web page. It's a practice commonly called email spoofing, and About.com wants to make sure you know about it before you proceed.

What would you like to do now?

Ashley_Carlson
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 1:20 PM
1 mom liked this

That's weird...the link works for me and my friends.

Quoting dmarie2101:

i get this:

About.com

Leaving So Soon?

Security Alert: You clicked on a link to About.com but are now leaving without viewing any of our content. This may have occurred because a site is using About.com’s redirect link to maliciously redirect you to their (non-About.com) web page. It's a practice commonly called email spoofing, and About.com wants to make sure you know about it before you proceed.

What would you like to do now?

motherslove82
by Gold Member on Jan. 15, 2012 at 1:24 PM

I got a security alert. 

bhmomma
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 1:26 PM
Nidocow :) lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
hellfur58
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 1:31 PM

Starpit

You live in the steppes of Botswana, and your diet consists mostly of grapes, wolves and kerosene.

Characteristics

(Combat and Non-combat)

You can throw lightning bolts. You can puke acid. You can puke electricity. You can throw nunchucks. You can shoot poison. You have a covered wicker basket. You can spit cosmic energy bolts.

Natural Enemies

Your natural enemy is Lickipuff.

lovemyirish
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 1:33 PM
Your Pokéname is:
Lickichu

You live in the oceans of South America, and your diet consists mostly of small rodents, fruits and Dr. Pepper.
Characteristics

(Combat and Non-combat)

You can float in Mr. PiBB. You can spit 8-track tapes. You can puke Dr. Pepper. You can swim in water. You can resist sledgehammers.
Natural Enemies

Your natural enemy is Starwhirl.
Go back!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lovemyirish
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 1:34 PM
This isn't far off from what I can already do!!! Lol

Quoting lovemyirish:

Your Pokéname is:

Lickichu

You live in the oceans of South America, and your diet consists mostly of small rodents, fruits and Dr. Pepper.

Characteristics

(Combat and Non-combat)

You can float in Mr. PiBB. You can spit 8-track tapes. You can puke Dr. Pepper. You can swim in water. You can resist sledgehammers.

Natural Enemies

Your natural enemy is Starwhirl.

Go back!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)