• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

i cant believe she just ate that!

Posted by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 1:52 PM
  • 23 Replies

I am doing my dds hair. I turned around to grab the pink oil and my lovely 3 year old dd had opened it up and was drinking it. Ahh the shit kids do
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 1:52 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
karmasabitch178
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 1:55 PM
Bump
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anastazia975
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 1:57 PM

Oh boy!! Glue her tush to the toilet! lol, she is totally gonna have the trots!

activitymode
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 1:58 PM
I think you should call poison control.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
cLanief
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 1:59 PM
Lmfao hahahahahhaha ohhhhh boy!

My daughter got into cat food at my bfs house last night. I was just glad she didnt go 2 feet to the cat box!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
.shank.
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 1:59 PM
Ummm ya... Is that dye? I can't see well on mobile.

Quoting activitymode:

I think you should call poison control.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Prissy_Gurl
by Silver Member on Jan. 15, 2012 at 2:00 PM

That's something that my son would try to do.

othermom
by Ruby Member on Jan. 15, 2012 at 2:00 PM

Definatly give poison control a call.

luvmymonkeys27
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 2:00 PM


Quoting Anastazia975:

Oh boy!! Glue her tush to the toilet! lol, she is totally gonna have the trots!

I totally just laughed at that!! ... and seriously OP, you should probably call poison control, just in case...

A.J.s_mommy
by Ruby Member on Jan. 15, 2012 at 2:01 PM
No. Some kind of oil for hair. I would call too.

Quoting .shank.:

Ummm ya... Is that dye? I can't see well on mobile.



Quoting activitymode:

I think you should call poison control.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
activitymode
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 2:02 PM
Its some kind of hair oil. My guess would be its not safe to ingest.. Just a guess though.

Quoting .shank.:

Ummm ya... Is that dye? I can't see well on mobile.



Quoting activitymode:

I think you should call poison control.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)