Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

dinner help

Posted by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 2:00 PM
  • 5 Replies
OK...so I don't know what to make for dinner...and dh is no help, All dh says is, "food". So can I get some ideas? Maybe recipes? What are you having tonight?
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 2:00 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
momof4boyz1girl
by Diamond Member on Jan. 15, 2012 at 2:02 PM

We are having sloppy joes, potato wedges and corn on the cob for dinner. 

blsdbyangel07
by Evil Food Lady on Jan. 15, 2012 at 2:08 PM

Soup (veg beef, chicken noodle, broccoli n cheese, loaded potato, tomato, etc) w/ grilled cheese sammies

beef stew w/ veggies and cornbread

fried chicken with mashed potatoes and a veggie

loaded pork chops.. prepare a box of stuffing.  Place chops in a 12x9 greased pan top with prepared stuffing them spoon cream of mushroom soup over top of the chops then bake on 350 degrees until juices are clear...  time will depend on thickness of chops (you can google for exact times)

hamburger steak with gravy mashed tators and a veggie

hot dogs with mac n cheese

ranch burgers and baked fries

meat loaf with mac n cheese and a veggie

spaghetti, lasagna or manicotti w/ salad and garlic bread

smothered chicken tenders (slather tenders w/ favorite bbq sauce then top with a piece of bacon let the tenders cook until juices are clear then top with monterey (or ur fav cheese) let it melt then serve with broccoli and mac n cheese

chili in the crock pot served with cornbread

baked chicken tenders and fries

chicken or beef stir fry w/ rice and veggies

chicken fajitas or tacos served w/ fixings (guacamole, cheese, sour cream, etc) mexican style rice and margaritas for the adults...  you could even make virgin ones for the kids!

loaded nachos

brinner.... pancakes, french toast, cheese biscuits, bacon, scrambled eggs, cheese toast, sausage, cinnamon rolls, etc...

Dzyre1115
by Desiree` on Jan. 15, 2012 at 2:11 PM

We're having meatloaf, I'm stuck in bed and my mother is taking this oppurtunity to rearrange my kitchen to help me, lol, or to meet her standards! 

lucky2Beeme
by Platinum Member on Jan. 15, 2012 at 2:13 PM

we are having pulled pork sanwiches with sides of cole slaw maybe some tater tots. The porks been in the crockpot since 6 am.

lucky2Beeme
by Platinum Member on Jan. 15, 2012 at 2:17 PM

Lasagna, beef stew, spaghetti & meatballs, cheesy chicken with rice, shrimp & broccoli alfredo, beer can chicken with roasted potatoes & veggie, chilie & corn bread,

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)