Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

For some reason, I find a lot of satisfaction in...

Posted by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 2:29 PM
  • 4 Replies

Using my leftovers to create something and having just enough ingredients and nothing left over.

Man, those were the best quesadillas I've had in a long time :)

by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 2:29 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
Caitlin10081989
by Ruby Member on Jan. 15, 2012 at 2:35 PM

What leftovers do you have now and what have you made from them or what are you going to make from them? 

alwayskk
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 2:37 PM

Quoting Caitlin10081989:

What leftovers do you have now and what have you made from them or what are you going to make from them? 

I had leftover chicken, four corn tortillas, one jalapeno, and some refried beans. I shredded the chicken and the jalapeno, mixed them with the beans and some shredded cheese, then made quesadillas out of them.

I didn't use all the chicken but it was bone-in so I froze it to use for chicken stock later.

Caitlin10081989
by Ruby Member on Jan. 15, 2012 at 3:01 PM

Quoting alwayskk:

Quoting Caitlin10081989:

I had leftover chicken, four corn tortillas, one jalapeno, and some refried beans. I shredded the chicken and the jalapeno, mixed them with the beans and some shredded cheese, then made quesadillas out of them.

I didn't use all the chicken but it was bone-in so I froze it to use for chicken stock later.

Oh, that is a good idea. 

taKENheart
by Flovely on Jan. 15, 2012 at 3:05 PM

I love getting creative like that! Great use of what you had!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)