Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

AGAIN WITH THE PREGNANCY CRAP!

Posted by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 2:35 PM
  • 8 Replies
last weekend (i think) a gentelman offered to help me reach for a 12 pack at the grocery store saying "here let me get that,you shouldnt be reaching like that in your condition"

Apparently I,looked pregnant to him. Now this weekend its happening again! This time by someone I know!

I closed down my daycare on Friday because I was sick (throwing up) And one of my clients called to see how I was doing and asked me if I was pregnant! I know that they want to try for another, so they were probably curious. !

This is really hard for me. It stings for a couple of reasons.
1. Ive put on some weight
2. Im having major baby fever. (37 and my time is running up!)

If you have been following my posts my DF and I have discussed a plan which includes seeing where we are at next year around my b day.

Guess its time for me to exercise! Ugh
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 2:35 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
wonderwomanT08
by Ruby Member on Jan. 15, 2012 at 2:35 PM
1 mom liked this
12 pack of diet Coke that is.....lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
amnesialand69
by Silver Member on Jan. 15, 2012 at 2:35 PM
Hugs
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
wonderwomanT08
by Ruby Member on Jan. 15, 2012 at 2:48 PM
Thank you

Quoting amnesialand69:

Hugs

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Apollos82
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 2:49 PM
That's a tuffy! Good luck!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
HouseofFeast
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 2:51 PM

...Well, waiting a year will only make it harder to concieve. But, I totally sympathize. Before I got pregnant again, this little old lady at the store was commenting on how cute my DD was and then said, "And you're pregnant again?"

Photobucket

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Pregnancy tickers

wonderwomanT08
by Ruby Member on Jan. 15, 2012 at 3:07 PM
Well we have bought a house and now we need to get married! We have been living together going on 5 years now but there are some things that need to come first and we have my teens to consider too!
We started with a pre made family and i run a daycare out of the home so their is alot to consider!

Quoting HouseofFeast:

...Well, waiting a year will only make it harder to concieve. But, I totally sympathize. Before I got pregnant again, this little old lady at the store was commenting on how cute my DD was and then said, "And you're pregnant again?"

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
wonderwomanT08
by Ruby Member on Jan. 16, 2012 at 8:45 AM
Bump
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Teeshann
by Ruby Member on Jan. 16, 2012 at 8:47 AM

i'm heavier and whenever i get sick to where i throw up ppl ask if i'm pregnant. you know because the only time you throw up is when you are pregnant.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)