Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I got Kaitlyn's coming home outfit today! PIOG!

Posted by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 3:47 PM
  • 18 Replies

I got baby's coming home outfit today! Well I ordered it online anyways, it should be here on the 20th to the 24th! Now all I need is tights and a headband, I'm so excited for May to get here now, my baby girl is going to look soooo amazing coming home in her pretty little dress! I got 11 outfits for her, K-mart is having an awesome sale, most outfits were $3.59...

I can't save the pic so here is her dress! It's the pink one!

http://www.kmart.com/shc/s/p_10151_10104_024VA46910401P?prdNo=1&blockNo=1&blockType=G1

by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 3:47 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
amayasmommy6
by Member on Jan. 15, 2012 at 3:50 PM
1st!!!
redredrose
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 3:52 PM

1st what?

Quoting amayasmommy6:

1st!!!

MommeeTo4
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 3:53 PM
Aww
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
DamiensMommy1
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 3:55 PM
Aww. I'm having a boy. Hes coming home in a blue collared onsie that says I run this ship. We got it the day we found out he was a boy :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
redredrose
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 3:57 PM

That sounds adorable! I have had a coming home outfit for each one of my kids and for this one (the last and 2nd girl) I knew I wanted a cute dress, but was having the hardest time finding one I loved, and then I saw this one and it was all over!

Quoting DamiensMommy1:

Aww. I'm having a boy. Hes coming home in a blue collared onsie that says I run this ship. We got it the day we found out he was a boy :)

kristyann
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 4:01 PM
Very adorable!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
HouseofFeast
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 4:03 PM
1 mom liked this

Mine will wear the same onsie her sister came home in :) 

I can't wait! 

Photobucket

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Pregnancy tickers

GreenBurrito
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 4:03 PM
Cute :-)

Good luck.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Callistocy
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 4:04 PM
1 mom liked this

I am due in May too! I don't know if it is a boy or girl though, we are keeping it a surprise until birth. I don't know what kind of outfit I am going to bring with me...maybe one boy and one girl outfit.

redredrose
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 4:07 PM
1 mom liked this

I loved this idea, unfortunately I do not have any of my DD's stuff anymore because my ex-husband lost the storage unit it was in, so I'm starting from complete scratch on girl stuff...MOst of her stuff was still new cause she grew out of it too fast too...so huge bummer there!

Quoting HouseofFeast:

Mine will wear the same onsie her sister came home in :) 

I can't wait! 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)