• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Ladies Ladies Ladies !!!!

Posted by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 3:47 PM
  • 26 Replies
1 mom liked this
If he had 5kids when you got w/him and he wasn't taking care of them do you honestly believe yours (his 6th) will make him be a father. Probably not... Im sorry but men are not the only one who should be held responsible for this never ending situation, but women too. You lay down w/a man who clearly acts like a child and then get mad b/c he's not helping you raise one. Lets be real its time as women we start taking responsibility for the donor we put in our beds. A man takes careful consideration to the woman whos last name he will change. As women we better start taking careful consideration to whos last name our children will have.... Just saying some men don't take care of their kids but as women some of you knew he wasn't about nothing when you let him release in you, and now you have convinced yourself he will change. Good sex wont make him do right and a baby wont make him stay. And even then good sex can be found anywhere.... Some ppl :/
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 3:47 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
FooLynRoo
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 3:48 PM

Okay.

Dzyre1115
by Desiree` on Jan. 15, 2012 at 3:49 PM

LOL, this is my sister's ex husband's current girlfriend.  He has EIGHT kids by FIVE women and he takes care of none of them....Tell me what was the attraction?  Oh and he's BUTT ugly too!

mrs.gemini
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 3:50 PM
Lol!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
alwayskk
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 3:52 PM

I agree with you. But I also think my ex husband is taking better care of his new wife's child than his own children... .

Dzyre1115
by Desiree` on Jan. 15, 2012 at 3:52 PM
1 mom liked this

Seriously is the girl's name Amanda, lol.....I just don't get it!  Oh and my sister said he sucked in bed too...lmao!

Quoting mrs.gemini:

Lol!!

Amybelle
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 3:53 PM

louzannalady
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 3:54 PM
Amen!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
HouseofFeast
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 3:56 PM

Doesn't that make your sister one of the idiots that thought he'd change as well? 

Quoting Dzyre1115:

LOL, this is my sister's ex husband's current girlfriend.  He has EIGHT kids by FIVE women and he takes care of none of them....Tell me what was the attraction?  Oh and he's BUTT ugly too!

Photobucket

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Pregnancy tickers

PinkyPan

Indeed amen!

mrs.gemini
I have tbese 2 girls on my page and they never say anything other than what their childrens fathers are not doing and its like, you knew he was not about the right he's my cousib I told you! So why now you are confused and pissed a yr after the baby was born, b/c hes got a new girl and another baby on the way.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)