• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

2011 Hyundai sonata

Posted by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 4:11 PM
  • 45 Replies
Who else has 1 ??? Has anyone had issues with there's ??
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 4:11 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
2.b.con.10.Ud
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 4:13 PM

I don't have one, but I have owned Hyundai before.  I haven't had any issues with any of them, so far.  The last one I sold at 130,000 miles, it was 10 years old, I bought it brand new.

Paperfishies
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 4:15 PM

My mom's boyfriend has one and he loves it.

Astaroth
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 4:17 PM
Nope, my car is more awesome to me. :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
AngelGrace0510
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 4:20 PM
Wow I must be the only 1 my tires have worn out already and it's not even a year old and only 11,000 miles on it and it pulls to the right all the time
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
2.b.con.10.Ud
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 4:26 PM
2 moms liked this

Well, those are typical issues with any car, you need an alignment, and tire tread wears down over 11,000 miles...if those are the original tires.  Yes, sometimes after only a year. 

Quoting AngelGrace0510:

Wow I must be the only 1 my tires have worn out already and it's not even a year old and only 11,000 miles on it and it pulls to the right all the time

AngelGrace0510
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 4:45 PM
Not on a brand new car tires come with a 30,000 mile warranty on them so no that is not normal

Quoting 2.b.con.10.Ud:

Well, those are typical issues with any car, you need an alignment, and tire tread wears down over 11,000 miles...if those are the original tires.  Yes, sometimes after only a year. 

Quoting AngelGrace0510:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
FooLynRoo
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 4:47 PM

Quoting AngelGrace0510:

That has nothing to do with the car - sounds like you need new tires and an alignment - you must drive a lot of bad roads.

FooLynRoo
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 4:49 PM
1 mom liked this

so if you are a warranty on the tires - what is the problem?

check your owners manual - you should get your tires rotated and an alignment every 6-10 thousand miles.

depends on the tires and the warranty on them.

what do you think the CAR is doing to make the tread wear down?

Quoting AngelGrace0510:

Not on a brand new car tires come with a 30,000 mile warranty on them so no that is not normal

Quoting 2.b.con.10.Ud:

Quoting AngelGrace0510:

Astaroth
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 4:49 PM
I vote alignment too.

Quoting FooLynRoo:

Quoting AngelGrace0510:

That has nothing to do with the car - sounds like you need new tires and an alignment - you must drive a lot of bad roads.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
OhhShyyttJenna
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 4:50 PM
It's not the toe of car its the car itself if u dnt get and llignment it will wear ur tires down

Quoting AngelGrace0510:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)