Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

EX rating post...

Posted by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 5:22 PM
  • 55 Replies
Who is hotter? Your ex or your current SO?
Are you hotter than your SO's ex?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 5:22 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
starryeyez23
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 5:23 PM
My ex is looks wise. Hubby isn't ugly either though. Personality though my ex is UGLY and dh has a wonderful personality!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
alwayskk
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 5:23 PM
1 mom liked this

I'm way hotter than my ex husband's wife. Way, way hotter.

luvmymonkeys27
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 5:24 PM

My DH is wayyyyyyyyy hotter than my ex-boyfriend. He's also a much, much better man. 

Adding: DH says that I'm way, way more beautiful/hotter than his ex, but I think she's quiet pretty, actually. 

Missleelee89
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 5:25 PM
My DH, by far. My ex has huge ears, give chin, huge nose, huge mouth.... Huge red neck.... Lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
zombiecupcake
2 moms liked this
My ex looks like Larry Bird. I don't have a current SO. The guy I have feelings for is a million times hotter, but nothing will happen with that.
I'm hotter than my ex's new wife.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
randi1978
1 mom liked this

Current BF, WAY fuckin' hotter than anything I've dated over the years.  I'm even amazed that I got my hands on this.

As for myself....I'm sure he's had women who are, by society's standards, "hotter", but I make up for my Plain Jane-ness with my eccentric and quirky personality!

WardosWifey

Oh DEFINITELY my current man, my DH, is hotter than my ex.

I have never seen his ex, so I dunno.  I bet she was hotter, would be my guess.

imandia4
Lol. I don't have n SO. And I know my currant SO had an ex who had a body. But I got the titts and personality. I also know if it came down to it I could whoop her ass any day and time of the week. Lol. Not that I would. But I can back up the shit I talk. I can also drink any bitch under the table. I get that from the military. As a woman you better be able to hold your own or any of these military dudes think you are free game.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kr3918
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 5:26 PM

My Husband is WAY HOTTER then my ex-husband! 

An from what everyone tells me, including my husband and all his friends(Which I have to agree with lol). I am way hotter then his ex-wife. 

queen_bee85
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 5:26 PM
My ex is, he's 6'5" and covered in tats...Omg sexy!! I honestly only know what one of my dhs exs look like and she seriously looks like she crawled out of a dumpster.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)