Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

posts from cafemom past

Posted by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 5:28 PM
  • 117 Replies

Are there posts that make you wonder, what happened to OP?

I have wondered what became of the pregnant lady who worked at daycare. She was expecting her first child and knew more than all the moms on this site. Her kid was going to do everything on a certain schedule because of her "plan". This was spring 2010, I think.

Add your own:)

pregnancy calendar

by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 5:28 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
alwayskk
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 5:28 PM

Jade-army gal. Last I heard, she seperated from her military husband...I wonder whatever became of her.

zombiecupcake
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 5:29 PM
I remember her. Poor woman. She was so, so dumb.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
imandia4
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 5:29 PM
Hmm.............. Nope. Nothing is coming to me. But I got pizza football and beer..and this phone in front of me. My mind can't handle any more.lol.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
randi1978
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 5:30 PM
2 moms liked this

I remember that nutter, LOL.

What about the kid who was pregnant with a vampire baby?  Oh, my pregnancy is just like Bella's!  I'm gonna name her Renesmee!

Sassy762
by CAFE SASSY HBIC on Jan. 15, 2012 at 5:30 PM

The Mom who was in an abusive relationship (she had pics of her beaten  face on her post) and she took the kids and left and went to a Shelter

fey-enigma
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 5:30 PM

Clearly, I've missed much.

Apollos82
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 5:31 PM

What about the mom that had the creepy guy in a truck leaving dead animals on her porch....what happened to her??

usmc.momma
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 5:31 PM
That lady who had that creepy guy harassing her family and leaving dead animals on her porch...
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Sassy762
by CAFE SASSY HBIC on Jan. 15, 2012 at 5:33 PM
1 mom liked this

The mom with No Nipples BUT had pic on her post that showed she did have nipples and she was trying to buy formula online that had been stored in an attic

emelymac
by Emely on Jan. 15, 2012 at 5:34 PM
I'd really like to know what happened to her. I still bump her post every now and then.

Quoting usmc.momma:

That lady who had that creepy guy harassing her family and leaving dead animals on her porch...
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)