• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Sometimes it's to much!

Posted by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 5:37 PM
  • 4 Replies
I worked 6 to 3 today.... Constant no stopping besides my 21 minute break. Came home cleaned and vacuumed and mopped downstairs and then I've done the stairs... Anyone else exhausted today? Sometimes it's to much! I really need to do upstairs but I'm tired!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 5:37 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
Justine1123
by Justine on Jan. 15, 2012 at 5:37 PM
Oh and ive started laundry! ;(
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mommy03021207
by Silver Member on Jan. 15, 2012 at 5:40 PM

I do that to. Mainly bc on my day off i want to relax and  do nothing!

christina0607
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 5:40 PM

I actually love Sundays. I work 10:30-5ish(whenever I'm done really), but I'm a server so there is no such thing as a break. I come home and my husband has done all the laundry, fishes, vacuuming and basic picking up. He's also gone until about 7ish. So I come home to a clean home and quiet! I love it!!

I hope you have a better day tomorrow.

Justine1123
by Justine on Jan. 15, 2012 at 6:13 PM
Thanks!!! I'm gonna try to pick up more hours. But I've finished my bedroom so one more room down. All left is vacuum babies room and then bathroom.

Quoting christina0607:

I actually love Sundays. I work 10:30-5ish(whenever I'm done really), but I'm a server so there is no such thing as a break. I come home and my husband has done all the laundry, fishes, vacuuming and basic picking up. He's also gone until about 7ish. So I come home to a clean home and quiet! I love it!!

I hope you have a better day tomorrow.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)