Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I'm officially a cold wimp. Anyone else?

Posted by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 6:11 PM
  • 24 Replies

I almost never complain about cold weather because a) It's usually hot as hell here and b) I feel silly complaining about 50 degree weather when the majority of my family lives in Scotland. LOL

But, today, I have been soooo cold. It's not even that cold outside! Our high was 70. Right now, it's 64 and the temp is dropping fast (5 degrees in the last 2 hours).

I think it's cooler inside my house than outside.

I was in full dress earlier, wearing a fleece sweater and under a heavy blanket and I kept getting chills.

Either I'm coming down with something or I'm just a huge wimp!

by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 6:11 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
AHmom103
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 6:12 PM
1 mom liked this

Lol. I'm always cold, except in summer, when I'm ALWAYS hot. I'm just a big wimp, period.

OxbAbIebxO
by Gold Member on Jan. 15, 2012 at 6:13 PM
1 mom liked this
It was 12 degrees when I left for work at 630 this morning. Up to 22 when I came home at 4. I don't feel bad for you lol!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
southernjess3
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 6:14 PM

this winter is hitting me hard. it hasnt been that cold.......but i think the weight loss has me freezing all the time.....

joshlor2
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 6:14 PM
Texas born and raised and here I am now in mid Texas (so warmer) the high today was 68 or something and I have been INSIDE all day cold u set a blanket.
I am a frozen cold weenie!!!!!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
A.J.s_mommy
by Ruby Member on Jan. 15, 2012 at 6:15 PM
I hate cold. It's cold here. Friday I turned my car on for 20 mins before leaving for work. Wanted to get a coffee at McDonald's, and my window wouldn't go down. That is cold lol.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
gothealth
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 6:15 PM

I don't like cold either.  Cold is relative - right?  Here it was 24 when I walked the dog this morning.  :(

ColtsFan1912

I swear everyone in California is a cold wimp. It gets like 40 & everyone is like "oh my goodness its so cold its freezing" oh whatever. lol.;)

but then again i grew up in Northern Indiana with lake effect snow ;) when it gets a -30 windchill here in cali i'll let them say its cold hehe

GreenBurrito
It's -19 where I'm at. Lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
alwayskk
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 6:16 PM

Quoting OxbAbIebxO:

It was 12 degrees when I left for work at 630 this morning. Up to 22 when I came home at 4. I don't feel bad for you lol!

LOL That's okay. You can save your pity for me until August when it's 110 with 90% humidity  :)

kr3918
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 6:16 PM

I dont feel sorry for you too lol. Our high here is -12.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)