• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Dwarf Henderson Paralyzed After Dwarf Tossing Attack

Posted by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 6:17 PM
  • 9 Replies

A dwarf, Martin Henderson, has been left paralyzed and told he will have to use a wheelchair due to injuries he suffered when he was picked up and dropped on the floor as he was celebrating his birthday.

Henderson, from Somerset in England, was partying whilst watching the Rugby World Cup when he was attacked outside the White Horse pub.

It is alleged that as Henderson's friends were playing pool, he went outside for a cigarette, but was subsequently attacked, Oct. 7, 2011. An attacker picked him up and dropped him on the ground, injuring him badly.

Following the attack Henderson said his back and legs started to feel numb, and it has since been revealed that he has suffered tissue damage in his back.

Some are suggesting that the England rugby team is indirectly to blame. Just weeks before Henderson was attacked there were reports in the media that the England rugby team had been enjoying a "dwarf throwing contest" in New Zealand. Although it is believed that no actual dwarfs were involved in the England team incident.

"We were having a good night out to celebrate my birthday," Henderson has said, according to the Western Gazette. "I went outside for a cigarette and the next thing I know I'm suddenly in the air and someone has got hold of me."

Like us on Facebook

Henderson now has to use a zimmer-frame to walk and will have to use a wheelchair for any longer journeys.

Is it awful that I giggled just a little at this story??

by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 6:17 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
LeahJ
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 6:19 PM
Yeah.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Jynnifer292
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 6:20 PM

That is horrible. I wish they caught the bastard that did it.

Astaroth
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 6:20 PM
That's fucked up.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
BV88
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 6:21 PM
O.o
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
crispysmom
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 6:21 PM
That's terrible. Poor guy.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
HouseofFeast
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 6:22 PM

Even more fucked up that it made me chuckle. Then I had to chastise myself for being a dick to the poor dwarf. I just got the most vivid picture in my head when I read that.

Quoting Astaroth:

That's fucked up.

Photobucket

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Pregnancy tickers

HayKay
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 6:24 PM
Yea, its bad you giggled.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Astaroth
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 6:26 PM
I did too, and it made me sad :(

Quoting HouseofFeast:

Even more fucked up that it made me chuckle. Then I had to chastise myself for being a dick to the poor dwarf. I just got the most vivid picture in my head when I read that.

Quoting Astaroth:

That's fucked up.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
AlwaysKISA
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 6:27 PM
Wow that is super sad.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)