• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Opposite Attraction

Posted by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 7:20 PM
  • 5 Replies

I have heard that opposites attract... but sometimes I think my dh and I are completly crazy opposite! We don't have the same views on hardly anything.... politics, television, extended family, cleanliness(such as vacuuming every day or once a week), marriage (as far as if it's necessary)... in fact, we don't see eye-to-eye on the iPhone or Android preference! LOL

I guess we have the same views on the most important thing: How to raise our boys. I think that's really all the matters.I think that for our kids it is beneficial because they will see two different views on practically anything and decide for themselves to believe what they want to. What do you think?

We've been married five years and have two boys- 3 and 3 months

by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 7:20 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
alwayskk
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 7:21 PM

I think that opposites attract but that doesn't mean that opposites necessarily go well with one another. My ex and I were opposites and our relationship was very explosive.

MIA0223
by Ruby Member on Jan. 15, 2012 at 7:23 PM
1 mom liked this
Lol. That's so funny! DH and Match up some, but we are pretty opposite!
Down to the iPhone Droid preference too!
I have a Droid, he has an iPhone. Lol!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
southernbelle07
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 7:26 PM

Quoting alwayskk:

I think that opposites attract but that doesn't mean that opposites necessarily go well with one another. My ex and I were opposites and our relationship was very explosive.

Well, we can have some pretty passoniate debates about hot topics... but for the most part- we realize it's all opinion and neither one of us are "right" necessarily, and we won't convince the other of it, either. So, we stay pretty level headed.

southernbelle07
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 10:33 PM

BUMP!

Its.me.Sam.
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 10:35 PM

my hubs and i are very very opposite... but just the GOOD opposites outweight the bad.  i think you dont marry someone who is exactly like you..you marry someone because they add to you and challenge you and make you feel more well rounded.  we have been maried for 11 years .

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)