Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Stuck in California......suggestions please :) **GOOD NEWS!!**

Posted by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 8:04 PM
  • 101 Replies

Ok so a friend of mine took the greyhound out to Sacramento California, he moved in with a girl "friend"

Well long story short, things didn't work out like either of them have planned and honestly this chick is nuts!! She took his ID and SS card while he was asleep so he couldn't leave....then like a week later gave it back and told him he had to get out. So now he is stuck out there in California, no money, and no way to get out here to Las Vegas. He is walking to a homeless shelter, because she kicked him out.

I was wondering if anyone who lives out there, that might know somewhere for him to go get help to get a bus ticket to get out of there. Any help would be appreciated.

EDIT: I just wanted to thank everyone who helped me out with suggestions and offers to help. Good news, a family friend purchased a ticket for him and he is on his way to Las Vegas as we speak!!

by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 8:04 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mommyoftwo103
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 8:05 PM

How old is he?? poor guy.

Army_Mom_2_Boyz
by Ruby Member on Jan. 15, 2012 at 8:08 PM

He is 20.....

Quoting mommyoftwo103:

How old is he?? poor guy.

Army_Mom_2_Boyz
by Ruby Member on Jan. 15, 2012 at 8:38 PM

BUMP!

Jennifer_236
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 8:40 PM

Sorry I dont live by Sacramento good luck to him...he might be able to ride the train, I dont know how much that cost

crispysmom
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 8:41 PM
Bump
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MissTacoBell
by Taco Bell Princess on Jan. 15, 2012 at 8:42 PM
I live in sacramento. He could go to the loaves and fishes in del paso heights and they might be able to help him out. Tell him to hop the lightrail towards watt/I-80 and stop at del paso heights station. Good luck. If they can't help they will be able to get him in touch with someone who can.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MsDean
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 8:44 PM

Sorry, I am more south than that. I am in Azusa near Los Angeles.

bump....does he ahve family he can call?

Army_Mom_2_Boyz
by Ruby Member on Jan. 15, 2012 at 8:46 PM

Ok, how does he get to the lightrail, he is walking.

Quoting MissTacoBell:

I live in sacramento. He could go to the loaves and fishes in del paso heights and they might be able to help him out. Tell him to hop the lightrail towards watt/I-80 and stop at del paso heights station. Good luck. If they can't help they will be able to get him in touch with someone who can.

Army_Mom_2_Boyz

Thanks

Quoting Jennifer_236:

Sorry I dont live by Sacramento good luck to him...he might be able to ride the train, I dont know how much that cost

Army_Mom_2_Boyz

ty for the bump

Quoting crispysmom:

Bump

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)