Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

DH isnt coming home tonight *edit*

Posted by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 9:18 PM
  • 73 Replies
Edit- I know I said I am dine posting, but morning update, I posted this just to vent. Its not suslicious at all to me, and he actually had to call me through the nighy, from the store phone because his cell died and the car charger is in the locked car.
Yes, we havr one car. We had to sell mine to open this store because the friend, the same key taker did the remodel and measured wrong so we had to buy equiptment to fill the gaps before we were allowed to ipen.
I am sorry really if you have been burned and gone through bad things, but I have no reason to rhink this is anything bad. It isnt.
His friend doesnt work yhere everyday, he is just wiring the new cameras.
And thanks for the suggestion of keeping an extra set in the safe! Never would have thought of that!

He is stranded at the store!
His friend took his keys by mistake. He can't bring them until tomorrow. Erg!
We only have one car so he is stick and nobody can bring him home because he has no way to lock up.
I am kind if mad at his friend!
Ok, it was a mistake to take the keys but be responsible and bring them back!!!
what's going on with you all?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 9:18 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
JulyBabies
by Platinum Member on Jan. 15, 2012 at 9:23 PM
1 mom liked this

His "friend" is a jerk, no offense. What possible reason does he have to not to be able to bring the keys back and spare him from a night sleeping at work and away from his family?

PEEK05
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 9:23 PM
1 mom liked this

Exactly what I was thinking. I hope his ass gets fired.

Quoting JulyBabies:

His "friend" is a jerk, no offense. What possible reason does he have to not to be able to bring the keys back and spare him from a night sleeping at work and away from his family?

MIA0223
by Ruby Member on Jan. 15, 2012 at 9:24 PM
Tell me about it.
He says because he lived 2 hours away and didn't realize it until he got home....
He is a self centered guy!

Quoting JulyBabies:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mydebbers
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 9:24 PM

that is messed up, that guy needs to bring the damn keys since he took them.

ashmac03
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 9:25 PM

I would be pretty pissed at the "friend".  He needs to responsible and bring the keys back.  

mrsbrimer
by Silver Member on Jan. 15, 2012 at 9:25 PM

why the hell cant he bring them back?!

mailismom
by Member on Jan. 15, 2012 at 9:25 PM

Quoting JulyBabies:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Momof2Stepof3
by Platinum Member on Jan. 15, 2012 at 9:25 PM

Ummm that story sounds soooo fishy because my ex-husband used it. He didn't think I'd walk down the store and see him. Guess what he wasn't there and come to find out he spent the night with another girl. Sadly I stayed with him for another 4 years :(

carterscutie85
by *Shanny's Stalker* on Jan. 15, 2012 at 9:26 PM

Is there anyone your DH trusts to come and watch the store while he drives to go get them?

Could you take a taxi or find a ride there to watch the store for a little while?

carterscutie85
by *Shanny's Stalker* on Jan. 15, 2012 at 9:27 PM
1 mom liked this

Sucks for you but I don't even know OP irl, just what she posts on here and I do not think that is the story here.

Quoting Momof2Stepof3:

Ummm that story sounds soooo fishy because my ex-husband used it. He didn't think I'd walk down the store and see him. Guess what he wasn't there and come to find out he spent the night with another girl. Sadly I stayed with him for another 4 years :(

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)