• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

why do i feel like crying everytime?

Posted by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 9:28 PM
  • 4 Replies
both of my brothers have twins. both are set of boy girl, boy girl.. well between distance and not having a car i rarely get to see them. and my oldest brother isn't with the mom so he's never had visitation alone. but why is it that everytime i see them and it's time to say goodbye i want to just cry? their 1 and 3 and i've missed out on so much. I've always dreamt of being this awesome aunt who takes my nieces and nephews to the zoo with my girls, who gets to watch them grow and cherish the milestones too.. Well i seen the one yr olds tonight and when it came time to say bye i just totally got bummed out.. I didn't want them to go.. And what topped it all off is when i went to put malachi in his car seat and he started crying. :( They were all having fun! :(
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 9:28 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
KME3
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 9:30 PM
Bump
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sassyscorpio85
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 9:33 PM
Aww. HUGS
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lucky2Beeme
by Platinum Member on Jan. 15, 2012 at 9:39 PM

you feel like crying because you know it will be a long time before you see them again. You love them and miss them and want them in your life. You can do things to make sure they know you even if they cant be with you often. Call them, send pics of you and your child, send them picstures your child colors for them, little notes saying you love and miss them, you can send inexpensive books or a coloring book and crayons. If they have acess to a computer ask the mom to let them Skype with you and your child. Hugs momma.

jessimicuh
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 9:42 PM
i know that i've always just had dreams of being there for my nieces and nephews and not being able to just flat out sucks.. I want them to know me and i'm scared i don't see them enough for them to remember me. I seen them on Christmas, and again today.. But i haven't seen the 3 yr old twins since... August. right before my birthday.. :(
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)