Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Darn Rude

Posted by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 9:28 PM
  • 17 Replies
So I'm in bath and body works today standing in line to pay. It was really busy due to the semi annual sale. Well only one lady working the register and a young girl asked if they had a certain thing in the back. The lady stated that everything they had was out already since it was the semi annual sale. Made perfect sense to me. She wasn't rude in the least just stated a fact.

Well I'm going to assume that the girls mother was with her because as I stepped up to pay she is kinda standing there. Well the employee asked her if she had a question, while ringing me out. The mother said she is the most polite young lady and you were just plain rude to her, we will not be back.

Well the lady looked at me and I simply stated you were fine, can't please them all. She shot me a grateful look I paid and walked out. Well the same mother was walking out after speaking with the employee up front. I go there a lot and I just gave her the look that said really. She asked me what happened, I said nothing happened and the lady at the counter was not rude at all just so you know. She thanked me and I left.

What do you think???? Was the employee rude?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 9:28 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
barnwell84
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 9:30 PM

I don't think so.

alexsmomaubrys2
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 9:30 PM

No. If it isn't in the back, it's not in the back. They can't make it appear out of thin air.

nena_a
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 9:31 PM
1 mom liked this
I can't poop

*cries
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Grumpylilpixy

No, I think maybe she was upset they didn't have what she wanted.. She will get over it.

xo.MommyW.xo
I think parents like that are what's wrong with society
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
blessed.life
Not at all. :)

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mydebbers
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 9:32 PM

If it isnt in the back, it isnt in the back.. I have been through that before.. people do get pissed... whats that saying? Early bird gets the worm? Get up early if stuff is gonna go, especially at that store.

beaugrl0824
I'm sorry :(

Quoting nena_a:

I can't poop

*cries
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
grey7399
The employee was fine.
blessed.life
Double like :)

Quoting xo.MommyW.xo:

I think parents like that are what's wrong with society

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)