Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Get down, don't touch that. Leave the dog alone.....

Posted by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 9:30 PM
  • 4 Replies

Seriously, I know I can't be alone every day it is the same ol same ol and then I get whammo'd with a new wonderful habit of the children. I was "blessed" with 2 wonderful children who are climbers. mmhmm. Wild imagination on top of being climbers leads to absolutely never knowing what will come next.

Then their wonderful dad is the "fun" dad. mmmhmm wrestling on the floor, thinking its clearly appropriate to eat candy before dinner, heck sometimes before breakfast.

So anyone else?

Share some of your days, where you are looking forward to wine time :)

by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 9:30 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
barnwell84
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 9:31 PM

Yep.  That happens in my house too.

mamatocaleb
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 9:33 PM

Last weekend I called home on my break, to hear utter frustration with a mix of laughter from Dustin. He said "well Bella(our dog) got her first bath today". I said "okay' he said the kids...the kids rubbed peanut butter all over her when I was starting the laundry"......I was laughing laughing so hard. I said "yeah can't turn your back for a second"...he said "yeah well elizabeth than decided to freak out, because Bella was in the tub, she thought Bella was in trouble".....still laughing...... 

ambersmommy730
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 9:37 PM
Same thing here. lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ambersmommy730
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 9:39 PM
Haha! My 2yo likes to give himself PB facials. lol

Quoting mamatocaleb:

Last weekend I called home on my break, to hear utter frustration with a mix of laughter from Dustin. He said "well Bella(our dog) got her first bath today". I said "okay' he said the kids...the kids rubbed peanut butter all over her when I was starting the laundry"......I was laughing laughing so hard. I said "yeah can't turn your back for a second"...he said "yeah well elizabeth than decided to freak out, because Bella was in the tub, she thought Bella was in trouble".....still laughing...... 

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)