Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Why do I want to do mean things to my SO Update!! I did it. :)

Posted by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 10:20 PM
  • 45 Replies
5 moms liked this

My SO is downstairs playing a video game.  He will play for several hours. We are both gamers, so it is no big deal to me. Well, as long as he comes to bed at some point and snuggles with me...lol.

Anyway, I just had this awful vision.  While he is totally zoned out into the game, I want to go roll something down the stairs and make screaming noises so that it sounds as if I fell down the stairs. 

Why do I want to freak him out like that?  I am so mean.

UPDATE!!  Omg, I did it.  My stomach hurts from laughing so hard.  I am in tears right now.  I took these two heavy wooden decorative balls that I had and rolled them down the stairs while making a yelping noise.  I swear, my SO was at the stairs in like two seconds.  His eyes were as big around as they could get.  He was looking up at me and looking at the balls at the bottom of the stairs. He was SOOO freaked out that he could not even register what happened.  He was stuttering and was like, "I thought that was you."

I was busting up laughing literally rolling on the floor at the top of the stairs.  My son ran up and realized what I did and started laughing.  My SO was still trying to recover from his heart attack and staring at me with this wild eyed look. He goes, "Did you do that on purpose?"  LMAO!!

I continued to laugh with tears rolling down my face and my gut starting to hurt. He goes, "This is not April damn it!" and started laughing.

I have never seen him so freaked out.  :)

by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 10:20 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
CrimsonGrace
by Silver Member on Jan. 15, 2012 at 10:21 PM
Cause you are fun hahah
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mickeymouse28
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 10:21 PM

lol....funny

Plastic.karma
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 10:21 PM
Lmao... I had to chuckle at this. Do it! It's horrible and evil, but so funny!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
proudmommy92
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 10:22 PM
LOL!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
proudmommy92
LOL!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jmgarzamom
Cause that would be sooooo funny!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mom_2_3crzyboys
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 10:23 PM
Do it!!!! I triple dog dare you!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
PookaboosMom
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 10:23 PM
My dh and I are always doing shit to scare each other .....you always gotta be in your toes in this house
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Elayna90
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 10:24 PM
Lol. That'd be funny.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
p1r4t3cr0pc1rcl
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 10:26 PM

HA! No, I do honestly do shit like that. Its funny we both do that to one another. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)