Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I expected better quality

Posted by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 10:36 PM
  • 18 Replies
For Christmas my daughter got the complete Disney barbie doll set all the princesses. Anyway the way they packaged them they have holes on there dresses for 80.00 I expected dressed intact. Kinda annoying. We just unboxed it tonight and saw that. In gonna call and see if they can replace the really bad dolls. I don't know how good the Disney store customer service is.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 10:36 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MommyFlood
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 10:36 PM
I think Kitschy had the same problem.
ETA: she had a problem with the quality though. Apparently the Disney store is slacking this year.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Justine1123
by Justine on Jan. 15, 2012 at 10:40 PM
If they will just send out replacement dresses I'll be happy. The dolls seemed to be okay.

Quoting MommyFlood:

I think Kitschy had the same problem.

ETA: she had a problem with the quality though. Apparently the Disney store is slacking this year.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Alyssasmommy412
by Silver Member on Jan. 15, 2012 at 10:45 PM

Do you have a Disney store near you where you could take it too. Funny I'm taking my DD to the Disney store tomorrow because they are closing for renovation so everything is 50% off, want to see if they have any good deals. Hope you get it taken care of that stinks that it was damaged.

Justine1123
by Justine on Jan. 15, 2012 at 10:49 PM
Lucky you thats awesome! It's over an hour away closest to me. I'm gonna call customer service tomorrow. See what they can do.

Quoting Alyssasmommy412:

Do you have a Disney store near you where you could take it too. Funny I'm taking my DD to the Disney store tomorrow because they are closing for renovation so everything is 50% off, want to see if they have any good deals. Hope you get it taken care of that stinks that it was damaged.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mackQuin
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 10:51 PM
I remember how excited you were to get them for her. I hope they are nice about exchanges.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
coolmommy2x
by Ruby Member on Jan. 15, 2012 at 10:51 PM
I used to work for the Disney Store and they almost always side with the guest. Can't speak for the company now but I'd be very surprised if they didn't offer to fix it.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Justine1123
by Justine on Jan. 15, 2012 at 11:06 PM
I hope so!!!!9

Quoting coolmommy2x:

I used to work for the Disney Store and they almost always side with the guest. Can't speak for the company now but I'd be very surprised if they didn't offer to fix it.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Justine1123
by Justine on Jan. 15, 2012 at 11:07 PM
I really was it was her big gift! And it's ruined. I know it's a while after Christmas bit she didn't want to unbox them yet.

Quoting mackQuin:

I remember how excited you were to get them for her. I hope they are nice about exchanges.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ninipanini
by Ruby Member on Jan. 16, 2012 at 8:05 AM

DD got this for her birthday, in August.  My step daughter got them for her.  She found it on clearance(they were probably getting ready for the Christmas Packaging) for $40.  I didn't notice any holes in the dresses but I didn't pay very close attention.

Now, the clothes have motor oil and grease on them because she takes her Barbies in the garage with dh & ds to play with. LOL

Dzyre1115
by Desiree` on Jan. 16, 2012 at 8:10 AM

Sorry, I hope you can get that resolved!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)