Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I'm creeped out right now... TMI

Posted by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 10:54 PM
  • 64 Replies

I think my neighbors herd me and DH getting it on...  Really creeped out right now.  We weren't loud at all, and didn't even think they were home (no noise with the shared wall...)  Well, when we got done they started to applaud and cheer.  OMG.  I'm going to die.  DH says it was a coincidence.  I think they are creepers & ass holes.  We are switching rooms with the office next weekend (its a much smaller room but it won't have a shared wall with them).  I'm so freakng uncomfortable that I want to do it right now.

And this happened like an hour ago.  I can't shake this feeling for just being creeped out.  I think I've said that at least a hundred times in this post.  And what pisses me off is we are NEVER loud.  They are always loud ass holes. God damn it, I know this sounds dramatic but I sort of feel a little violated and super embarrassed right now.

Tiny edit:  We wern't loud at all and the wall is a little thin, I can hear if their phone rings...  But, I always get the creeps anyway from the guy who lives there so I think thats why I feel so icky about this.

Join us at   http://www.cafemom.com/group/116354

by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 10:54 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
jarji
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 10:59 PM
1 mom liked this

Maybe they were watching football? I would be uncomfortable too. I'm always worried the neighbors can hear us, but my dh says "who cares, we're married" lol

.betty.white.
by bilf on Jan. 15, 2012 at 11:00 PM

The game was over at that point (giants I think?).  I just can't shake the creepy feeling IDK why.  Ugh.  I hate them.  They are always so loud and stuff...  And the husband gives me the creeps.  Ughhhhhhh.  

Ok, deep breaths. 

Quoting jarji:

Maybe they were watching football? I would be uncomfortable too. I'm always worried the neighbors can hear us, but my dh says "who cares, we're married" lol

3lilmonsters88
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 11:00 PM
It was probably a coincidence
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
BraydensMama163
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 11:01 PM
1 mom liked this
For real I would ignore it but if they try picking on you about it tell them your grown and married... and horny haha
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LizzieAnnesMom

LMAO. Well there are football games on today so maybe they were watching. Or maybe you were loud and they were trying to embarrass you into being quieter next time.

.betty.white.
by bilf on Jan. 15, 2012 at 11:01 PM

K.  I'm gonna keep repeating that to myself :) 

Quoting 3lilmonsters88:

It was probably a coincidence

zombiecupcake
2 moms liked this
I'm sorry, but I kind of think it's hilarious.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Tatiana7
by Princess on Jan. 15, 2012 at 11:02 PM
Aw :(

There is nothing wrong with you feeling private about sex. Some people just never understand boundaries. I'm sorry you are upset. :(
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
.betty.white.
by bilf on Jan. 15, 2012 at 11:02 PM

Nooooo!  We were relatively quite because DS had just gone down lol.  Seriously seriously seriously.  Not loud at all (tacky lol).  I think its paired with me always getting the creeps from the dude who lives there.  Thats why I feel so icky about it.

Quoting LizzieAnnesMom:

LMAO. Well there are football games on today so maybe they were watching. Or maybe you were loud and they were trying to embarrass you into being quieter next time.

Halliesmommy215
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 11:04 PM
1 mom liked this

There's lots of sports shenanigans going on right now. Don't trip too much. You are married and it's just sex.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)