Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I opened it up and it is empty...

Posted by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 11:02 PM
  • 8 Replies

I bought some niquil earlier from walmart because I have not been feeling that good today. Well tonight I open it, and it is empty. WTF. It was like $11, which isnt a lot but, I didnt want  to spend $11 on a box. Now I am curious if they will even give me a refund.

by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 11:02 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
guccimomma
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 11:03 PM

call or go in and talk to the manager.  I would be pissed.  edited to ask:  could you not tell it was empty, i mean a full bottle would be heavy... if you picked up an empty box it would be really light and seems like you'd be able to tell something wasn't right.

firemouse23
by Bronze Member on Jan. 15, 2012 at 11:05 PM

If the bottle itself is still sealed...then you should have no problem getting a refund.  If not then you may be stuck.  Contact the company also.

cdi
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 11:05 PM

Quoting guccimomma:

call or go in and talk to the manager.  I would be pissed.

I am going to go in tommrow. It really does piss me off. Now I guess I am not going to sleep well.
cdi
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 11:08 PM

Quoting guccimomma:

call or go in and talk to the manager.  I would be pissed.  edited to ask:  could you not tell it was empty, i mean a full bottle would be heavy... if you picked up an empty box it would be really light and seems like you'd be able to tell something wasn't right.

It isnt a bottle. It was a box, and all of the little things that hold the pills are in there, but it looks like they have been all popped out.

cdi
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 11:10 PM

Quoting firemouse23:

If the bottle itself is still sealed...then you should have no problem getting a refund.  If not then you may be stuck.  Contact the company also.

It looks like someone opened the box and popped out all the pills out of the plastic things they are held in. The box was shut when I got it obviously but it is really easy to open and close without it even being noticable.

cdi
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 11:16 PM

bump

guccimomma
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 11:18 PM

Oh i see, when you said Nyquil I automatically assumed it was a bottle of the liquid, because that's what I buy...  I see how you could get a pill pack that's empty and not realize it.  Hope the manager takes care of it, that sucks

Quoting cdi:

Quoting guccimomma:

It isnt a bottle. It was a box, and all of the little things that hold the pills are in there, but it looks like they have been all popped out.

mydebbers
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 11:19 PM

if the cap was broken, someone opened it before hand.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)