Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

daddy/daughter dance (SO my wedding song post.)

Posted by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 11:06 PM
  • 15 Replies

this was mine :) everyone looked at me like i was nuts! but it is perfect..

by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 11:06 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
louzannalady
by on Jan. 16, 2012 at 3:12 AM
1 mom liked this
I did not get to. But, I loved her first is a good one. Country, male.... Young guy. Maybe Blake Shelton or someone around that time.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
AnnieMcD
by on Jan. 16, 2012 at 3:16 AM

I love Red Sovine ... Teddy Bear makes me cry every time I hear it.

AnnieMcD
by on Jan. 16, 2012 at 3:17 AM

We danced to I Loved her First, Stealing Cinderella and Butterfly Kisses. I was having a good time dancing with my daddy at my wedding LOL

Quoting louzannalady:

I did not get to. But, I loved her first is a good one. Country, male.... Young guy. Maybe Blake Shelton or someone around that time.

louzannalady
by on Jan. 16, 2012 at 3:25 AM
: )

Quoting AnnieMcD:

We danced to I Loved her First, Stealing Cinderella and Butterfly Kisses. I was having a good time dancing with my daddy at my wedding LOL

Quoting louzannalady:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Lorelai_Nicole
by Lorelai on Jan. 16, 2012 at 3:54 AM
1 mom liked this

I Loved Her First is by Heartland. :) Daddy and I are going to use that one when dh and I renew our vows next year (10th anniversary).

We danced to "Butterfly Kisses" at my wedding.

Quoting louzannalady:

Alexis Emma 10-13-1999 - 12 years old
Kirsten Leslie 03-14-2004 - 7 1/2 years old
Sarah Mackenzie 08-14-2007 - 4 years old
Chloe Madison & Harmon David due 04-15-2012

Lorelai_Nicole
by Lorelai on Jan. 16, 2012 at 4:07 AM
1 mom liked this

Red Sovine has some awesome stuff. Things like Teddy Bear, Little Joe, Roses for Mama, Little Rosa...those all make me cry. Then there's the ones that make me giggle, like Colorado Kool-Aid and Daddy's Girl.

Quoting AnnieMcD:

AnnieMcD
by on Jan. 16, 2012 at 4:09 AM

My old country station in Vegas had "Country Chuck" every Sunday morning, and he played old country. So one week he played Convoy, and then the next week someone requested Teddy Bear, and the next week someone wanted Rubber Ducky ... So the week after that he dedicated the entire program to Red Sovine, and then said "ok, now I'm not doing another song of his for a month" LMAO

Quoting Lorelai_Nicole:

Red Sovine has some awesome stuff. Things like Teddy Bear, Little Joe, Roses for Mama, Little Rosa...those all make me cry. Then there's the ones that make me giggle, like Colorado Kool-Aid and Daddy's Girl.

Quoting AnnieMcD:

teamzmommy
by on Jan. 16, 2012 at 4:14 AM
My dad and i danced to George strait ....I cross my heart! And my husband and our daughter jack Johnson.... better together ;)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Lorelai_Nicole
by Lorelai on Jan. 16, 2012 at 4:17 AM

When I was growing up, my grandfather had three cassette tapes of "Trucker Songs" and one of them was all Red Sovine. I still have that tape, somewhere...I downloaded a bunch of his stuff off the internet. I think I know "Colorado Kool-Aid" word-for-word, LoL.

Quoting AnnieMcD:

My old country station in Vegas had "Country Chuck" every Sunday morning, and he played old country. So one week he played Convoy, and then the next week someone requested Teddy Bear, and the next week someone wanted Rubber Ducky ... So the week after that he dedicated the entire program to Red Sovine, and then said "ok, now I'm not doing another song of his for a month" LMAO

Quoting Lorelai_Nicole:

Quoting AnnieMcD:

jrsmommy06
by on Jan. 16, 2012 at 4:50 AM
my father and I danced to butterfly kisses
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)