Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

My freind says remax does this....true or false?

Posted by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 11:13 PM
  • 12 Replies
I was talking to my bff about wishing I could buy a house but my credit is awful and she said remax can help me get a loan and get a house or something around that area. For first time home buyers idk if its true or not she said her mom did that awhile ago....i just wanted to ask you all first thank uuuu ladies!!!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 11:13 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
raeyliNlilysmom
by Silver Member on Jan. 15, 2012 at 11:14 PM
Bumppp
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
raeyliNlilysmom
by Silver Member on Jan. 15, 2012 at 11:15 PM
Bumpppp
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Susan262
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 11:16 PM

I don't know, call um up and ask um.

egyptian_mommy
by Platinum Member on Jan. 15, 2012 at 11:17 PM
The agents can give you advice on which lenders might go for it or they can point you in the right direction for a first time homeowner's loan.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
momma2rhylee
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 11:18 PM
They used to but it was through freddie mack and fannie mae which went away when the market crashed.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
.betty.white.
by bilf on Jan. 15, 2012 at 11:18 PM

What area are you in?  My bro is a real estate agent and was in the mortgage industry for YEARS.  he is based out of LA though so I'm sue its different from state to state...  But I can ask him for you...

raeyliNlilysmom
by Silver Member on Jan. 15, 2012 at 11:19 PM
Awwwww....boooo....i was kinda excited about it too.... =((
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Plastic.karma
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 11:19 PM
A realtor can help you look into options. We found ours before we looked at one house and she helped us go though the process of loan and all that fun stuff. She was great because we were totally confused on the process.
Unfortunally, home loans are harder to get now a days. It's not like it was a few years ago.
I would advise you to get yourself a realtor and see what they can advice you on. good luck!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kristy0833
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 11:20 PM

some realitors can.. if you have the income to make up for lack of credit and a down payment

raeyliNlilysmom
by Silver Member on Jan. 15, 2012 at 11:22 PM
Im in russellville arkansas thanks that would be awesome!!!!

Quoting .betty.white.:

What area are you in?  My bro is a real estate agent and was in the mortgage industry for YEARS.  he is based out of LA though so I'm sue its different from state to state...  But I can ask him for you...

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)