Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

ADD ME'S!!!

Posted by on Feb. 19, 2007 at 10:14 PM
  • 7 Replies
anyone that is looking for friends or wants to be here for new comers..or just wants a lollipop for getting up in the morning...come here and let us know if you play well with others....

I'll start~

I'm Jae, I married and have one son, so far. We'll probably have more in a couple years.

I love to laugh and I love to make others laugh. I love to brag about my adorable kid, and pets...so if you like to chat, come check me out. =)
by on Feb. 19, 2007 at 10:14 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
barefootcandice
by on Feb. 19, 2007 at 10:24 PM
Hi all!  My name is Candice and I am engaged.  I have two incredible children ages three and six.  I love having parties, traveling, meeting new people, and learning.  Right now I am interested in The law of attraction and affirmations.  I love to chat so feel free to stop over and say hi. Cool 
tygerlily
by on Feb. 19, 2007 at 10:36 PM
Hi everyone!

I'm 29 and have a four-year-old son. I love my job in Real Estate...and even more so spending time with my little man Smile

I also enjoy going out with friends and family...and traveling (if & when I get a chance to!). I love to make new friends...and find it is easy to relate to other moms in particular...

Feel free to send a line any time...I love to talk...as you can see Tongue out

Talk to you soon!
~Caroline~
jeffreysmom
by on Feb. 20, 2007 at 2:13 AM
Hi my name is Kristi and I am mother to a wonderful (sometimes..haha) 8 year old boy. I have been married for 1 1/2 years & we are both currently going to school to further our education.
You are more than welcome to drop by and say hi or send me a line. When I am not in school or studying, I love to chat!! (the computer is my weakness, along with my son when he says he loves me!!)
c-aiden-nsmommy
by on Feb. 20, 2007 at 2:20 AM
Hi, I'm Nicki!  I'm 21 with an amazing 11 month old son...Aiden....I love to talk about him!  I'm divorced, but who wants to talk about thatSealed  What else....my parents have allowed me to be a SAHM so that I can devote my time to finishing school and ofcourse AIDEN!!!  Anyway feel free to drop a line!
Jgal262004
by on Feb. 20, 2007 at 7:04 AM
Hi, everyone,
my name is Jeanna and I am a 28 year old single parent of a 7 year old little boy with one on the way.  I love to chit chat and make new friends.  I am enjoying this website to the fullest because it gives me an opportunity to meet new people and have folks that can relate to the life that women lead.  So, anyone that would love to become a friend please don't be shy...I have welcoming arms.

Jeanna
jengauzza
by on Feb. 20, 2007 at 8:11 AM
Hi I am Jen.  I am 24 and have been married for 5 years.  We have to wonderful boys that are a handful.  They are 5 1/2 and 3.  I have started going back to school part time right now andhopefully full time next year when both boys are in school.  I really like to have fun and meet new people.  I found this site from an ad on myspace.  I actually think that its better because there are people who are more like me and going through the exactaly the same thing as me.
sittininwv
by on Feb. 20, 2007 at 12:54 PM
Hi everyone. My name is Sarah... I am 22 I have been married for one year February 17!!! We have a four year old son and a two year old son and twins on the way.. a boy and a girl... I am a student... going to be an accountant one of these days lol.. besides that I don't do much else... nice to meeet you
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN