Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

*bleep* My husband says...........

Posted by on Jan. 24, 2012 at 11:57 AM
  • 87 Replies
1 mom liked this

What is the most asinine, crazy, out there shit your SO, DH, DF has ever said?

I think with me it would be (and the tv posts got me thinking of this) we were discussing if we ever had another child, what we would do different, as far as raising them. He stated TV would be gone. The new kid would not be exposed to it. he is is crazy! I can't be without TV, so I know my kid would be exposed too! LOL

We have been married almost 8 yrs, I know there is more shit he has said that made me go WTF? but its hard to think of it right now. Give me time tho! LOL

by on Jan. 24, 2012 at 11:57 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
HouseofFeast
by on Jan. 24, 2012 at 12:06 PM
5 moms liked this

Sometimes he's funny, sometimes I want to smoosh his head like a grape until it pops.

Here's an example of funny:

Photobucket

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Pregnancy tickers

HouseMa
by on Jan. 24, 2012 at 12:11 PM
1 mom liked this

TV isn't a huge deal in our house.  It's on for an hour or so at night and then it's mostly educational stuff.  There isn't anything on that isn't mind sucking crap, so I could live without TV.

I can't really think of anything stupid he's said, but we were talking the other day after he'd come home from work (he works nights) he tried to say something but he got it all jumbled up.  He wanted to say "I'm taking you and the girls out for dinner tonight, but I'm not telling you where"  What he said was "Dinner is going out with girls and you can't come"

HouseofFeast
by on Jan. 24, 2012 at 12:12 PM

Here's another:

teri4lance
by Platinum Member on Jan. 24, 2012 at 12:13 PM
3 moms liked this

that he wont donate organs bc he doesnt want some rich senator to steal his heart from someone who has been waiting for it. 

HouseofFeast
by on Jan. 24, 2012 at 12:14 PM
1 mom liked this

Here's a funny one that has nothing in particular to do with him:

SpikedMango
by on Jan. 24, 2012 at 12:14 PM
7 moms liked this

DH sleep talking:

"Did you know I used to be a toaster?"

UxorQuodMatris.
by Platinum Member on Jan. 24, 2012 at 12:15 PM
3 moms liked this
My husband once said to me "she has an ELEVEN year old! Can you believe it?! She's only 31!"

I was 20 when I had our first child, so yeah, I can believe it.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
GreenAndLean
by Silver Member on Jan. 24, 2012 at 12:16 PM
2 moms liked this
When I was 4 months pregnant I was looking in the mirror complaining about my weight gain. I asked him if I was looking fat.

He replied and I quote "you could stand to lose a little around the MIDDLE"
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
weezer_cookie
by on Jan. 24, 2012 at 12:18 PM
19 moms liked this
This was our conversation yesterday

DH: you have penis envy, don't you.
Me: no, I like having my genitals safely inside me.
DH: yeah, I like having my genitals safely inside you, too.

Hahaha
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LizzieAnnesMom
by ☆Mrs.Winchester☆ on Jan. 24, 2012 at 12:18 PM
8 moms liked this

Well first off let me start by saying that my DH grew up mostly in Kansas and Okahoma and has never spent much time around Mexicans. I however grew up in a small town in South Texas. Being white was a minority. My grandfather is Mexican. 

Well in my hometown we were sitting in a Mexican food restaurant that my sisters in laws own. Attached to the ceiling by strings were baggies filled with water. My younger BIL, SIL and MIL were with us. My BIL (at the time he was 11 or 12) asked what the baggies were for. My husband answers with this. (please keep in mind he is dead serious)

"It is a Mexican sprinkler system. When the building catches on fire the fire burns the string and the bag falls and bursts, putting out the fire"

*facepalm*

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)