Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

*bleep* My husband says...........

Posted by   + Show Post

What is the most asinine, crazy, out there shit your SO, DH, DF has ever said?

I think with me it would be (and the tv posts got me thinking of this) we were discussing if we ever had another child, what we would do different, as far as raising them. He stated TV would be gone. The new kid would not be exposed to it. he is is crazy! I can't be without TV, so I know my kid would be exposed too! LOL

We have been married almost 8 yrs, I know there is more shit he has said that made me go WTF? but its hard to think of it right now. Give me time tho! LOL

by on Jan. 24, 2012 at 11:57 AM
Replies (11-20):
HouseofFeast
by on Jan. 24, 2012 at 12:21 PM

ColieO
by I Rock on Jan. 24, 2012 at 12:21 PM
1 mom liked this
Dh talks in his sleep. My favorite: "Do you see the dragon?! Its in the corner!"
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
cLanief
by on Jan. 24, 2012 at 12:22 PM
Hahhahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahha

Quoting LizzieAnnesMom:

Well first off let me start by saying that my DH grew up mostly in Kansas and Okahoma and has never spent much time around Mexicans. I however grew up in a small town in South Texas. Being white was a minority. My grandfather is Mexican. 

Well in my hometown we were sitting in a Mexican food restaurant that my sisters in laws own. Attached to the ceiling by strings were baggies filled with water. My younger BIL, SIL and MIL were with us. My BIL (at the time he was 11 or 12) asked what the baggies were for. My husband answers with this. (please keep in mind he is dead serious)

"It is a Mexican sprinkler system. When the building catches on fire the fire burns the string and the bag falls and bursts, putting out the fire"

*facepalm*

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
bethanysmom1007
by on Jan. 24, 2012 at 12:23 PM

Ok....so I wanna know what they were REALLY for!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I do like his explanation!!!  HAHAHA

Quoting LizzieAnnesMom:

Well first off let me start by saying that my DH grew up mostly in Kansas and Okahoma and has never spent much time around Mexicans. I however grew up in a small town in South Texas. Being white was a minority. My grandfather is Mexican. 

Well in my hometown we were sitting in a Mexican food restaurant that my sisters in laws own. Attached to the ceiling by strings were baggies filled with water. My younger BIL, SIL and MIL were with us. My BIL (at the time he was 11 or 12) asked what the baggies were for. My husband answers with this. (please keep in mind he is dead serious)

"It is a Mexican sprinkler system. When the building catches on fire the fire burns the string and the bag falls and bursts, putting out the fire"

*facepalm*

bethanysmom1007
by on Jan. 24, 2012 at 12:23 PM

My Dh always tells me he's a lesbian trapped in a man's body.....I sometimes wonder about that boy!!

momdoes
by Platinum Member on Jan. 24, 2012 at 12:23 PM

That is fuckin EPIC!!!!!!

LMAO!

Quoting LizzieAnnesMom:

*facepalm*

LizzieAnnesMom
by ☆Mrs.Winchester☆ on Jan. 24, 2012 at 12:24 PM

LOL you ever watch Family Guy? I was just sitting there like that maid "noo......nooo...." lol

They are to keep flies away. lmao

Quoting bethanysmom1007:

Ok....so I wanna know what they were REALLY for!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I do like his explanation!!!  HAHAHA

Quoting LizzieAnnesMom:

*facepalm*

HouseofFeast
by on Jan. 24, 2012 at 12:25 PM

EponineVader
by Member on Jan. 24, 2012 at 12:26 PM
2 moms liked this

When I was pregnant I had really bad Heart burn..

I woke up from a dead sleep feeling like my throat was on fire..

Me: Damn i feels like I have acid in my throat

DH (Half asleep) the Klingon's did it

Me: Huh?

Dh: The Klingons did it!

Me: the Klingons did what?

Dh; I saw them put acid in your throat! (Falls back asleep)

cheez1e
by on Jan. 24, 2012 at 12:27 PM

My husband talks in his sleep sometime...and doesn't remember the next day. I can have conversations with him, my stepsons used to do it all the time. The last time I was trying to sleep but was so stinkin hot that I sat up, opened the window (yes, in January), and laid back down. This woke him up a bit for some reason and the convo then went like this...

Dh: Wha? Honey, what's wrong? What are you doin?

Me, not realizing he wasn't really awake: I opened the window, I'm roastin

Dh: Oh, you want me to put the fire out?

Me: What? What fire? What are you talking about?

Dh: The fire...want me to put it out? So you're not roastin?

Me: Oh, you're gonna put the fire out for me so I'm not hot?

Dh: Yeah

Me: Okay

He then scooted over, put his arm around me (which would be the total opposite of cooling me off, he's like a furnace) and went back to sleep

He never remembers this stuff when he fully wakes up. Not even the times he gets up and yells at me when the kids are carrying on. Those times he never gets why I'm ticked off at him.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)